Wet dreams

I can't believe I had a freaking dream about Chanyeol and D.O! ok Y/n, deep breaths, don't let the hoe out! Let's just go take a shower, Maybe that'll wash away my sins. Then, I walked inside my bathroom and cleansed my soul with holy water. When I got out of the shower, I put on my clothes and did my makeup. By this time, I had forgotten about my dream.

Then, I grabbed my phone and checked for notifications. I saw that I had a text, so I checked it, while I walked to sit down on the sofa in my room. The message read...."See you at school. Love from Exo!😜😝😘" I stood there, emotionless, to put together what I just read...

 Love from Exo!😜😝😘" I stood there, emotionless, to put together what I just read

Then all of a sudden, reality hit and I lost it. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. (R.I.P Pillow 1998-2018)
I kicked my legs into the hair, Until, I heard a voice in my head. The voice said, "STFU hoe, listen." I decided to listen to the voice and stopped screaming. I heard my mother's voice, calling my name. I quickly got up and started to run down the stairs, when a bich fell.

Yugyeom laughed his ass off and Jackson died.
"Hurry up, I've been calling you for five minutes. I thought you were dead!" My mom yelled. To be honest, I kinda was dead. Then, my mom quickly pushed me out the door and we left for school.

Time Skip...

When we arrived at school, no one was around on campus. I checked the time to see it was 7:00, way befor classes started.
"I guess we're early." Yugyeom stated.
"Let's go inside and see for ourselves." Jackson answered.
We walked inside the school to find the cafeteria, which appeared where everyone was hanging out. Now that we're inside the cafeteria, do you know what it means....It means since classes didn't start, a bich can't get her education.
And when a bich can't get her education,....so what do we do then..eat everything!

While My brothers and I are stuffing our faces, someone calls our names. I'm guessing they want to die because no one dares to disturb a wild Y/n while she eats. So, I decided to look back and see my victim to discover it was those hoes Exo.
I then suddenly remembered my dream, next, I saw Chanyeol and D.O running up to hug me. I started to think fast and when they finally got close enough to me. Ya bish became a ninja and I dodged them so fast.

Then, I started running....why?.....I don't even know! I ran straight out of the cafeteria with Exo and my brothers behind me. During my high speed chase, I started to think about my dream. My face started grow hot and I started to slow down. Then, I smashed into the chest of someone.
I fell onto my butt, after some groaning, I looked up to see a godly like person. He was beatiful, not to mention...sexy.

"You shouldn't run in the hallways." He said, pretty worried, but of course; my perverted brain thought he said it so seductively. I need to stop, I can't have dirty thoughts about I don't even know.
"Stay right there, Y/n!" A voice said, it was more familiar, more like Baekhyun's.

"Yah, Jungkook! That Y/n is ours!"
Baekhyun (maybe) called out, while catching his breath. Jungkook turned around to see Baekhyun. Jungkook picked me up and showed me off the the boys.
"You mean this Y/n?" He asked.

"Ummm, can you put me down now."
I asked Jungkook. He nodded and let me down. As soon as my feet touched the ground, Baekhyun quickly swooped by and picked me up.
"Can't get away from us, can you?" Baekhyun told me, as he threw me up into the air, again and again.

I was so done with everyone picking me up today. Then, the bell rung. Jungkook told us he would catch up with us later and he left. I didn't realise I was still in Baekhyun's arms but I didn't realize it because my mind was on the fact that I couldn't go to class because I don't have my schedule.

I then told the boys. They started to bicker on who would take me to the office, when my brother's and I started to walk away. D.O and Chanyeol quickly ran behind us. They bought us to the principal's office, where we got our schedule.

Chanyeol quickly snatched my schedule away from me and read it.
His face turned into deafeat. Then D.O read it, and his face turned into victory.
"What's with the faces?" I asked.
"Chanyeol's mad because you're not in his class. But you're in mine!" D.O answered.

"That's why you're a pervert!" Chanyeol yelled, exposing D.O.
"Says the one who pick locks the bathroom door while we're inside!" D.O fired back. My brother's and I slowly backed away and ran to our class. We had made it to class just in time.

Time skip...
(Ya bish finally got her education. Lmao.)

Class had finally let out and I went to my locker to put away my things.
Soon I walked out of the school and waited for my brothers. Soon, they came running out of the school huffing.
"Why were you running!" I asked them.

"E-E-Exo's fangirls!" Jackson stuttered.
As soon as I heard fangirls, I hurriedly grabbed their hands and ran. Then, I heard a swarm of girls behind us. Now, I have to figure out where we could run to... home! If they beat us there...the my mom's gonna beat some fangirl ass!

At last, we got home in one piece. We all slid down on the floor, our backs on the door, catching our breath. I started to wonder..how are we gonna survive being friends with Exo. Hell! How are we gonna survive living next to them!?

Especially if I start to like not one, but two of them!

_____________________________/

Ya bish finally got her education!

《~Bangtan Shesus~》