"The pain you caused me" and the kiss of the century

I'm truly pathetic. I let her push me around way too many times. It's like I have powers for nothing. I let them go to waste.

I'm tired of being the perfect child for everyone else. I'm tired of letting them walk all over me...not anymore. I'll show them the real me, the true Song Y/n.

Maybe...I'll just have a little fun with my powers...

I pushed myself up off of the ground and limped after Hyuna. When I got close enough...I struck. "Yah-" She yelled out. I quickly zoomed to an empty classroom(With superspeed) with her in my hands.

~empty Classroom~

Once I got her in the classroom, I threw her against the wall and locked the door the door using telekinesis. Slowly, I walked towards her like I was a beast and she was my prey. Though she looked unphased now, I'm sure she'll be begging on her knees later. If she thought I was the old Y/n....she surely thought wrong.

"What do you think I am? A toy? A game for you to play with!" I yelled at her, intimidatingly. She smirked, a huge bitchy smirk sprawled out across her face. "Go fuck yourself!" She spat out at me, she was glaring me down. Soon, she stopped glaring and started laughing. She had clearly knew..........she had pissed me off.

In fact, pissing me off at it's finest. "I suggest you shut your mouth if you don't want your punishment to be worst later on, than what it is now!" I told her, lastly. Then, I punched her, when I saw what I'd done, I realized..it felt good, to let out all my anger and stress, which she had caused. So, I punched her again, then, repeatedly. My fist were slowly turning neon pink, indicating that I was using a little of my power.

Soon, my massacre of beating Hyuna had come to an end. I had stopped hitting her but I didn't really want to although I had to. I had to because classes were starting soon and Hyuna was almost unconscious. I stood up and backed away from her body. I turned around and approached the door. I reached out for the doorknob, but before my hand could even grasp it...I whispered to Hyuna. "This was only a percentage of the pain you caused me."

Then, I proceeded to exit the gloomy room, leaving Hyuna on the cold, hard floor of the solemn room. She was beaten badly, a few bruises alongside a bloody nose on her face.

Hyuna's P.O.V

"I'll kill you, Y/n. I'll make sure you die a slow and brutal death." I manage to cough up. She'll pay! I'll have her and this whole school begging on their knees. I was still gloating to myself and I didn't notice that someone had spotted me.

"Omg. are you okay? Who did this to you!?" she yelled. Ugh, now I have to deal with someone else. "I 'll tell you later, right now, can you take me to the infirmary...quickly!" I yelled, annoyed. She quickly came and picked me up, tossed my arm over her shoulder, and helped me walk all the way to the infirmary.

While we waiting for a nurse, the annoying girl asked me something. "Soo, mind telling me who did this to you now?" Ugh, doesn't she know anything about peace and quiet? Although she's really annoying, maybe I can use her in my plan. I cleared my throat and started to put on a fake act. "Do you know Y/n?" I asked. "Oh, the new girl? Yeah, I know her, I also hate her! Wait..you mean she's the one who did this to you!" I was taken aback by her response. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why do you hate her? Yah, what's your name?" I leaned in, getting more interested in the girl. "I hate her because she stole Exo from me! I was so close to having a chance with them! Oh, and by the way...my name is Hyolyn." Hm, she's interesting, that's for sure. "Say the name, Hyuna." I told her, arrogantly. "Anyways, I have a question for you, Hyolyn. Would you like to take down Y/n....as a team?" I can admit, she's annoying but I can use her help. After all, this isn't a one-man's job.