Real family

Next morning
7:00 am
Manan are sleeping peacefully.alarm disturbs their sleep.Nandini wokes up and freaks by seeing time.

N:-mani wakeup.

M:-shona plz let me sleep na.

N:-Mani its already seven you have to go to super market at 9.

Manik wokes up with a jerk ,Nandu giggles.

M:-jaan here am freaking out but you are laughing.

N:-you are looking cute Mani.

M:-oey don't call me cute,cal me hot sexy handsome.

N:-but you are looking cute what I have to do.(giggles).

M:-really I will see you in evening now I don't have time.

N:-ok Manik you take bath I will prepare breakfast.

M:-ok jaan but give my morning dose first.

Manik kisses Nandini for 10min and Manik went to bath.Here Nandini goes and prepares sandwiches for breakfast. Manik comes after shower ,Nandini goes and takes bath.
After that both had breakfast and went to arvind house.From their Manik and aravind went to supermarket. Manik liked his work he helped aravind in all work,aravind was impressed by manik's work.Here Nandini and shravya went to shravya school.shravya went for classes. Nandini went to principal office.

N:-good morning mam.
Prin:-good morning ,take a seat.

Nandini gives file to her principal examines that and says.

Prin:-why you have dropped medical third year.

N:-some family problems mam.

Principal asked her some questions regarding the subject after that ,she took Nandu for demo class.Nandini teaching skills are well so principal immediately gave her job.

Prin:-congrats miss murthy you got job your salary is 10,000 per month.

N:-thank you mam.

Prin:-you can join from tomorrow.

N:-ok mam.

Nandini went home and called manik and told about job.she went to saritha house,she saw sarita is crying over a baby photo and asked saritha.

N:-ma who is this baby and why are you crying.

Sa:-he is my son nandu at the age of 2 he went missing we searched everywhere for him but no use.

N:-don't worry ma you will find him and what is his name .

Sa:-Arav Malhotra beta.

N:-aunty your surname also Malhotra.

Sa:-yes Bacha aravind is North Indian and am south Indian.

N:-manik surname also Malhotra.

Both talks like that at evening all comes home.Nandini tells about job to all ,all congratulates her shravya suggests Nandini to take tuitions for students as their area is less of tutions so it may help in income. All agrees with her and shravya tells that she will spread news of tuition in school.

Soon days are passed like that Malhotra family become close to manan.manan both did jobs very well and Nandini took tuitions in evening ,Manik used to help her in tuitions. Manan also started music classes in the weekends in their house. They used to save money for future.

Like this 7 months are passed, manan become part of Malhotra family.
One day manik is in super market ,Aravind went outside for some work .Nandini is in home as she took leave .sarita is doing house hold chores  but her phone rang she take the cal because its aravind phone.

Sa:-hello aravind.

P:-mam this phone owner is met with an accident we talking him to city hospital come soon.

Sarita left the phone by hearing news,Nandini heard the sound and went to her asked her what happened .sarita told about accident. Nandini immediately called manik and told him come for city hospital .All rushed towards hospital
They went to docter and asked.

M:-docter how is patient condition.

Dr:-he lost lot of blood we want O-ve blood immediately we didn't have in blood bank.

M:-docter my blood group is O-ve you can take my blood.

Dr:-ok come fast young man.

Docter took manik for blood.Nandini is consoling sarita.After some time manik came back.docter started treatment.After two hours docter came to them said.

Doc:-patient is safe we will shift him to room after an hour.

Sa:-thanks for saving my husband docter.

Doc:-tell thanks to your son Mrs Malhotra.

Sa:-son ,but he is not my son Docter.

Doc:-arey what are you telling I have DNA report which conforms that he is your son.

Manan,sarita are shocked, Manik getting happy tears he knows their son went missing at two years.

Sa:-manik you are my Aru.

M:-ma you are real mom.

Both hugs ,Nandu thanks god by seeing them.soon aravind gets consciousness.They tell him good news he was so happy to get his son back,Shravya is most exited soul as she got her brother back.