Beautiful Gift

After sometime Aliya left from their & went to Manik.As he see Aliya he was about to go away but Aliya held his hand and made him look at her.

Al:-now you don't like my presence also Manik, just walking away again instead of giving me reality check.
Go away you are a lier you promise me that you will never leave me & will always be my support system.
But you left me alone just like others.
You should give me reality check instead of walking away right.
You know I don't have anyone with me to teach me what is wrong what is right, when you came to my life you only made me realize my mistake & rectify it but why you didn't made me realize biggest mistake I did.You know what I just hate you.(crying).

Aliya started crying she collapsed on floor,Manik sat on his knees took her
In hug.Aliya sobbed in his embrace.

Al:-Am sorry Manik am sorry plz don't leave me this time I will never do any mistake,I will be good girl,
Plz don't ever leave our beautiful friendship.

M:-ok ok I will never leave you see here alu,you know right I hate your tears.

Wiping them,Aliya nodded cutely and hugged Manik again.Nandini is watching them with a sweet smile playing on her lips.she don't want to disturb so she went in search of Dhruv.who went missing before two hours.Nandu searched whole house at last she went to terrace. She found Dhruv crying sitting in a corner.
Nandu went to him and put her hand on his to gain attention but dhruv just took his hand back.

D:-he left Nandini for me he lied to me.

Nandini had enough so she just shouted to bring him back.

N:-dhruv come to your senses now.
(Shout).

Dhruv looked at nandini for sometime  & cried hugging her.Nandini consoled him after sometime he become OK.

N:-dhruv are you hiding something from me & fab5.(suspiciously).

D:-what not..hing..(shuttering).

N:-plz dhruv you have to say what you are hiding.

D:-nandu I will tell to you but don't ever tell to manik or fab5 ,first promise me.

Nandini hesitated first then promised him.

D:-Nandini I never had any problem with you & manik relationship. I never felt insecure of Aliya feelings for manik because I had trust on my Aliya.But on the day of talent hunt before performance neyonika called me to her office. I didn't wanted to go but she said its about manik.So I went to her then she said manik is adopted not their real son,I didn't believed her but she showed me proofs,so I have to believe her,she threatened me that she will tell everything to manik.
I know manik will break down after learning truth,if he got to know his whole life is big lie he can't control.
So I pleaded her to not to disclose truth to manik.She agreed on condition that I have to separate you & manik ,i. Didn't agreed she threatened she will kill  you.
So I agreed & did everything to seperate both of you.But you know what irony is no one can separate manan,I behaved like idiot am sorry nandini its all to keep you & manik safe.(tears).

By the time he completed nandini had tears in eyes.Along with nandini other 4 people(2 girls & 2 boys) heard this they too had tears.

Girl1:-so this is reason who always had pain in your eyes.

Girl2:-you should have told us.

Boy2:-sorry dhruv I didn't understood you.

Boy 1:-buddy i will not leave that neyonika,I know that am adopted she even separated me & dad.

So they are fab4,girl1 Aliya,girl2 Mukti,boy1 manik,boy2 cabir.

Dhruv looked at them.Fab4 pounced on him & hugged him.They had fab5 hug.

Fab5:-finally fab5 is back.

Mu:-but what about Maddy.

Maddy entered terrace & said.

Maddy:-don't worry about me you made realize real value of friendship now am going to my friends whom I left,Manik will always be part of fab5.

Saying this Maddy left from there.
Fab5 again had family hug.
Nandini admired them devils joined nandini.

N:-huh sid & eshan see them they even forget us who made them one again.(dramatically).

Sid & eshan nodded their heads others chuckled at them.

M:-come on drama queens join the group, fab5 & Devils both are my families.

All had group hug with happiness.
After some time they broke it.
Navya came to nandini asked forgiveness.

Nav:-am sorry nandu plz forgive me.

N:-I will forgive you navya but we will never be friends like before.

Nandu left from their.