Good in bad

Conference room
As soon as Nandini introduced them Manik and abhi are shock,cabir is having tears after seeing manik after 5 years,fab3 also got emotional seeing their buddy after years but they cant able to digest the fact that manik choose nandini over fab5,they didnt see Manan true love,they failed to understand manik,Mukthi is having tears after seeing abhimanyu she couldnt control herself just ran to him and hugged him,abhi too wanted to hug her back but stop because he was hell angry on her,so he pushed her off and put a blank face and said strenly

Ab:-behave Ms Vardan we are here for buisness meeting not for personal meeting and please dont hug me again because i dont like when strangers hug me.(rudely).

Mukti is taken aback but composed herself and sat in place as soon all sat on their places.

N:-so guys let me introduce share holders of this company,first meet Mrs Jenya Eshaan khanna.

Jen:-hlo guys.

fab5:-hlo mam.

N:-ok guys this is Mr Eshaan khanna ,he is Mr siddarth kapoor ,she is Mrs ishana siddarth kapoor and he is Mr Abhimanyu thakkar.

All greeted each other formally.

N:-last but not the least this is Mr Manik Malhotra and myself Mrs Manik Malhotra CEO of Jasmine we all welcome you.

Maddy:-thnks mam.

N:-so Mr thakkar will talk about the contract.

Ab:-so guys you have to stay here for 6 months you have to prepare 6 songs by alone with your band and two songs with devils band.

Es:-devils band dont come infront of you directly as they to keep themselves under shadows but they will compose with you guys we will make arrangements about it.

Jen:-so you guys will be staying at Jasmine Manshion till 6 Months .

Sid:-we will be living with you guys to check about your progress.

Is:-you can have your family also.

N:-you payment will be 25% of total money we get from albums.

M:-do you guys have any problem with it.

Maddy:-no sir we are ready for the agreement.

N:-ok you sign agreements afterwards my PA miss Reema take you guys to Jasmine manshion you can settle down yourselves.

C:-ok mam

After that they signed contract and left from their,Manik ,abhi want alone time so they went from their.Ishana and jenya went to fashion house.
Nandini,Eshaan,sid sitting in nandu cabin,Nandu is smilling Esh and sid are trying to understand whats cooking in her brain.