I will be always their for you

Nandini's Cabin
Eshaan and sid are having proud smile by seeing their selfless friend,

Sid:-buddy is really lucky to have you in his life Nandu.

N:-sid am lucky to have him in my life
You know nobody can love me like manik,For Me he left all, for me he changed himself, he respects me, loves me, pampers me, fulfills my every wish, protects me, he gave me both father and mothers love which I lost in childhood, Even my own family abdoned me but he never left my side,
I don't think if my parents alive they also don't love me like my Manik did.
Am really lucky to have him.(tears in eyes).

Es:-we are lucky to have you both with us.

Sid:-you both are lucky to have each other.

Trio group hugged each other.

N:-ok guys bye now I have to take care of my brother and my husband.

Es&sid:-ok Nanz tomorrow you have shift for Devils Manshion.

N:-I know mom, dad also coming with us, we can't leave them alone in MM.

Sid:-what about shravya.

N:-she is going for trip after coming from trip she will directly come to DM.

Es:-oh k.

N:-OK bye guys.

Nandini left from their and went to search of Manik and Abhi.She very well know where they will be their.

Soon its Night

She drove Car to a Mini Manshion Outskirts of City. This Mini Manshion is place where Manik and Abhi will come when they remember about their past. Nandini Parked her Car and went inside Saw Her life's important persons are having drinks. Nandini Made a Angry face went towards them and snatched glasses from them and throwed bottles and glasses in dustbin.
Manik&Abhi are Scared to See Mini Monster in standing with crossed arms and Angry glare.

N:-care to Explain Mr Malhotra and Mr Thakkar.

M:-woh..  Jaan woh..

N:-woh..  Me aage bi kuch bolo.

Ab:-sorry doll we can't control ourselves after seeing them.

N:-I know guys I also can't control myself but we have to stay strong we started our new lives we have forgot our past and live in present.(tears in eyes).

M:-ssh jaan I hate your tears plz don't cry.(wiping tears).

Ab:-baby doll plz don't cry na I can't see your tears.(hugged her).

N:-ok then promise me you can't let them effect you.(forwarding her hand).

M&Ab:-promise we will not let them effect us.