Guilty Dhruv & Aliya

Sid & Ishan sent video to Manabhi.
As they saw video they can feel Mukti's pain and helplessness.
They understood that she did everything in fear of thinking her only family will break down.They decided to forgive her but is it easy to forgive Mukti,But they decided to try.
Abhi is decided to never leave her alone & he decided to give chance to their Relationship. Days passed Mukti Made everything to gain their forgiveness. Eventually they started to forgive her.After 3 months of that finally Manik & Abhi forgive her & accepted her completely. In Mean Cabir also asked Forgiveness from Manan,But Manan were very hurt by cabir because he knows how much love is their between manan then also he didn't supported them.As days passed slowly started to forgive him but not completely.Dhruv & Aliya are started to accept their Mistake but not in front of everyone. Nandini is planning what to do with them.
On other side Navya is Alone,Mukti & cabir reduced their talks with navya because they can't hear abusing words against nandini,slowly Aliya also drifted away from her because she is in state of realizing her Mistake.
Abeer become close to nandu drifted away from Navya.In all this while Navya left alone which made her to learn Nandini's importance in her life.
Whatever may be situation but nandini never left her side but she left nandini when she needed her Most.
She started to feel guilty but unable to express.

After 3 months of the day of Mukti's emotional breakdown.Today Abhi finally proposed Mukti for marriage .
She agreed happily. All are happy for her.Nandini is sitting again with her two assistants(sid & eshan😉😉).This is what sid & eshan are feeling made a bad face.

S:-mam what is your next plan.

E:-we are at your service.

Nandini glared at them.they shutter their mouth.

N:-its time to give reality check to Dhruv & Aliya.

S:-what we have to do.

N:-I will manage everything if I want your help I will ask it.

They nodded her head.
Fab5 are preparing their song. Nandini came to them all wished her.

N:-I want have chat Mr & Mrs vedant will you please go to your rooms I think its enough for today.

Other three nodded and Left from their.dhruv  & Aliya Made confused face.

N:-so Mr dhruv & Mrs Aliya can I have a word with you.

They nodded they sat in couches.

N:-I know its your personal but I have to do it for my Mani.

After hearing manik name they stiffened in their places.

N:-dhruv you remembered how we met on first day you saved me from fab 5 prank,you know that day I thought you will help me whenever I want you,because to help me first time you went against fab5 your family. But why you broke my trust on you dhruv,I always a sweet & caring friend in you,where my friend went when I needed him most, oh sorry he is blaming me for his insecurities. You said you loved me right, is it love dhruv its just a infatuation that's it.You remembered on day of Musicana why am broken why am silent,do you know because for you Manik is ready to sacrifice me.
Did you get it Manik is ready to give me for you.But you where jealous of him.Why because Aliya still had feelings for manik.Is their any mistake of manik in it. Manik got ready to give his life that is me for you but you tried snatched his happiness for your insecurities. Don't you remember how he used to calm you when you got attacks ,he always around you to protect you,he never overshadowed you,he just tried to protect you he don't afford to loose you but you guys made him to leave fab5.
(Before she say anything Dhruv just rushed outside from their Aliya tried to follow him but nandu held her hand & stopped her).

N:-just give him space Aliya ,now its your turn.

Aliya smiled sadly.

Al:-I realized it already Nandini.
You know I never felt mothers love.
When I was born instead of taking care of me my parents went to take care of business leaving me with nannies.I grow up being alone.
Daily my parents used to fight & they brought different women & men to sleep but In that age I didn't understand when I came to understand it I felt disguist about them.They never had time for me or bhai who is 5 years  older than me .I thought atleast bhai will be their for me but he is busy in his own world,he used to play with girls feeling I used to feel disguist about him.In all this am alone,in 5th std I joined boarding school where I met cabir,Mukti, Manik,dhruv.They are same like me with broken family. From that day they become my one & only family.
I attracted towards manik thought that was true love & I proposed him in 7th std,he accepted for that day he become my support system I never felt alone when he was with me.
He used to take care of me & used to fulfill all my wishes,I thought all these is love but i is just attraction.
When you entered our lives the way manik look at you with love made Mr insecure,I scared to loose my support system manik,so I did all things to keep you away from manik but you guys become close.I started hating you I thought you snatched manik from me.on talent hunt I fears that like you snatched manik from her,you will snatch fab5 also so I asked manik to choose.

Aliya started crying Nandu can feel her pain,she just hugged Aliya & let her cry.