get this man a shield

"Drop to two thousand six hundred, heading zero three zero

"Drop to two thousand six hundred, heading zero three zero."

"I hope you're right about this," Sam muttered, glancing out the windshield, obediently typing a few directions and coordinates into the control panel of the quinjet as he sat in the pilot's seat, listening to Steve's instructions. "Or we're going to land a lot faster than you want too."

"He's always right," Morgan piped up, not unkindly. "Isn't he?"

"Morgan -- " Steve began, turning towards her with a pained expression.

"Save it, Rogers," exhaustion suddenly seeping through her tone, Morgan held up her hand slightly as she glanced away from him, as if it were too hard to even bring herself to just look at him. "I dropped out of that mess, remember? It's just you, the dead chick, and her niece now. Nice little love triangle for you to worry about there."

"Don't make this my fault," Steve folded his arms across his chest. "I think -- "

"You two maybe wanna save the drama for later?" Pulling the quinjet up, Sam turned to both of them in exasperation. "We're kind of looking at the end of the world right now and I don't know about you guys but I don't plan on dying while listening to this argument for the thousandth time."

As both adults fell silent, Sam nodded in satisfaction, returning his attention to the windshield as he glanced outside of it. Hardly sparing a second glance at Steve, Morgan did the same as Sam, her eyes traveling outside the window as her eyes widened slightly at the view she was granted -- Wakanda, home to King T'Challa, the Black Panther himself, was absolutely breathtaking.

Gliding through a once invisible force field that rippled slightly as the quinjet passed through it, the former Avengers turned criminals were granted with a superb view of the city. Buildings intermixed with modern technology as well as homes of African tradition towered, reaching for the golden sun as it cast its rays upon the waters that bordered the city, reflecting off from it beautiful. Everything was sleek and modern with a traditional twist.

     "Does anyone know if they have a Starbucks here?" Interrupting the awed silence that had overcome the cabin, Morgan winced slightly as she was met with several glares. "What? I'm gonna need some caffeine for fuel if this is the end of the world I'm fighting against!"

     Nobody bothered to answer her as Sam slowly but surely lowered the quinjet, bringing it down upon a landing pad smoothly. As it's doors opened up, a ramp extended from it in which Steve and Natasha took the lead once more with Morgan falling into step with James and Bruce, not exactly willing to be near Steve, as usual, as she blinked into the bright sunlight.