bring me thanos

"You guys are so screwed now!"

     Lightening thrumming with blue electricity encased Aura, Rocket, Groot, and, of course, Thor as the quartet made their rather epic entrance into the country Thor had called Wakanda. Watching as Storm Breaker hurdled through the air, slicing through dozens of hideous creatures Aura knew to be called Outriders, leaving what she assumed to be the Avengers laying on the ground in varying degrees of pain as they all staggered up, led enthusiastically by the cheer from the ever familiar Bruce Banner who wore an enormous metal suit.

     Thor was already charging forwards, not reveling in his victory at all as his entire being seemed to cackle with lightening, even his eyes were gleaming a violent blue as Groot howled a battle cry not far behind him, Rocket's paws hitting the hard earth soaked with blood while Aura pulled out her gleaming lasso as Thor let out a vicious battle cry.

     "BRING ME THANOS!"

Flying up into the air, Thor hurdled towards the ground powerfully as he smashed against the dirt, landing hard on his knees as he brought Storm Breaker down with him. At once, lightening surged forwards, electrocuting the masses before them as Proxima Midnight, an alien Aura had always held a particular hatred for, watched from afar in what appeared to be raging anger as well as disgust as her armies crumpled to the ground around them.

Still, more surged forwards.

And for the second time in a short while, Aura found herself in war.

     Drawing her lasso without hesitation, Aura had been intending to go after Proxima first, yet she was engulfed by hoards of the Outriders as they galloped forwards on their mass of arms and legs, teeth gnashing viomelty as their pincers shone in the late afternoon sunlight of Wakanda. Almost instantly, Aura had her lasso out as she used it to grip onto the bodies quickly, with a surprising ease as she spun across the battlegrounds, hardly able to pay attention to what was going on around her as she took down Outrider after Outrider.

Nearby, a girl with dark hair pulled up into a ponytail had dirt and blood caked across her face, yet somehow she was still lighthearted as she ran faster than anyone Aura had ever seen in and out of the Outriders, stopping nearby a man with a metal arm as she paused in the midst of the battle.

"Oh my God -- Bucky! This is just like the Hills are Alive!"

Aura would have liked to ask the woman what in the hell was the Hills are Alive just as she watched the metal armed man scoop up Rocket, both heavily armed with enormous machine guns. Spinning around, the dark haired man held onto Rpcket with one arm while firing with the other in a circle, Rocket doing the same as they took down a mass of Outriders gathered around them.