«3»

3rd P.O.V

"Don't mess with me cupcake" Namjoon warned through gritted teeth staring deep into Jimins brown eyes.

"Well why not? I'm not scared of you" Jimin smirked up at the taller.

They both stood silent, looking into one another's eyes. Joons fist was clenched, so as the smaller boy's.
-
"Joon let the poor boy go" Yoongi, Namjoon's best friend tugged at the leader's arm.

The eldest was walking to his class when he noticed a huge circle of students in the Hall way. With curiosity he walked towards the disturbance to see his best mate holding Jimin, the most popular person in the school's collar. The dark haired man looked like he was about to kill the small boy at that moment.

Quickly, Yoongi pushed against the students and calmed the gangster down.

"Don't come close to me cupcake, I'm warning you" Namjoon whispered against Jimins pale ear before pushing the diva to the ground, following Yoongi.

"You're such a fucking dick! Come over here, we are not done!!!! You fucking no body!!" Jimin threw his hands up glaring at Namjoon's back.

After the dangerous students left, all the students ran towards Jimin making sure the pampered male was okay.

After some boy helped jimin up, the shorter looked down on his dusted uniform.

A huge whine came out of his plump lips.
"Give me a new uniform now!!!" Jimin stomped his foot.
-

"What the hell happened back there?" Yoongi asked his partner in crime.

The two were in the back of the school smoking to calm Namjoon's nerves.

" that fucking pretty boy was being stubborn refusing to move out the way." The taller scoffed inhaling the tobacco.

"That's Jimin. Never heard of him?" Yoongi smirked up at Namjoon.

The leader shook his head.

"He's the school's diva"

"Now that explains it, by the way what does our client want?" Namjoon dropped down the cigarette stomping on it.

"You know the regular. But This time it's going to be a little challenge. The man has security guards in every inch of his house." Yoongi threw his cigarette. He pulled out two Lollipops out of his school's blazer giving Namjoon a lollipop.

"Let's go in through the top, you hoseok will go first, make sure all his kids are safe and kept quite. Jungkook and Taehyung will stay out side and take care of the guards. I'll take care of the big man." Namjoon sighed popping in a mint before taking the lollipop.

"Hey joon?" Yoongi asked the gang leader as he walked back to the main entrance.

"What?"

"I forgot to mention, the man is Jimin's father"

To be continued.....

Oh it's twisting 👀