«6»

3rd P.O.V

"We're clear" Jungkook stated through his head piece. The brothers have shot down all the guards they saw in front of the mansion. Some did try to hit them but failed horribly hitting the house instead.

"Alright, H205 and Y109 get your pocket knifes ready. There will be guards inside. Any one who approaches you wether it is a maid, or worker kill them. Don't shoot, you'll wake up our target. Now, go inside." Namjoon ordered already climbing the tall mansion.

Hoseok nervously entered the mansion. He never imagined of  killing  another person. The reason why he joined Armed Nations was to rebel against his parents and bullies  and finally be feared of but did not have the intention of killing. He's been bullied for most of his life, he's been hit, humiliated in front of hundreds of people, and threatened. His parents, being rich land owners were disappointed in him because of his school statues. They were ashamed of even mentioning his name to others. So he left their house only leaving a small farewell note.

Ever since he left the house and went off to live in the drug department, he got more respected in his school.

Everyone knew the what the Armed Nations tattoo looked like. After 5 months of being in the gang, all members are required to get their symbol tattooed on their hand unless they were at the top like Namjoon or Yoongi who have the symbol tattooed on their necks.

*their Symbol*-Silently Yoongi entered the mansion's second floor

*their Symbol*
-
Silently Yoongi entered the mansion's second floor. His pocket knife held tightly, cold sweat dripped down his covered face. He has been preparing for this moment. He was ready to kill anything that kept him from getting his job done.

After investigating the whole floor he approached the stairs.

"W-who are you?" A young women gasped from up the stairs. The black haired maid heard movement from downstairs and decided to check what it was only to find a man in all black holding a knife.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. The poor maid looked to be around 20 and pretty innocent looking. Such a beautiful girl.

The gang member put his hand over her mouth pulling the short women to his chest placing his knife to her exposed throat.

"It's a shame such a beautiful girl like you had to be a little nosy bitch" Yoongi whispered against her ear before forcefully sliding his knife against her throat. The white haired man threw her dying body down the stairs.

-
Namjoon was on the highest floor there was. From what one of the maids told him, it was where the man's room was. As the leader walked through the dark hallway, he remembered Jimin. The cute little diva in school. He was going to kill his father which was probably the small male only looked up to.

Sudden flashbacks of Namjoon's father played in his mind. He loved his old man to death. His father was there when The teen was in his worst and supported Joon in whatever he did. So when his dad died Namjoon fell into deep depression. He refused to eat and go to school. Hatred filled the introverted teen.