«5»

3rd P.O.V

It finally was time.

"J305 , V304? Aim to your targets" Namjoon ordered through the headpiece as he put on his mask. The leader looked at the two males besides him, they had already put their masks on.

"Yes sir!" Both young teens agreed aiming their rifles to the guards that were defensively standing in front of the mansion. The two took a deep breathe. Their pointer finger gently resting on the trigger.

"All of you guys listen up. These guards are armed, potentially even the maids. You swore to your heart that you will serve to this team until your last breathe in the beginning, so do so now. For now we are all fighting for our words and our lives. Though we are a team, if it starts to get dangerous, you will fight for your self. We have to back to base in 30 minutes, if you fail to do so either the cops will catch you or I myself will teach you a lesson. In school we may be mates, but when it's time for work, I am your boss and you are my fighter. Do as I say! All of you got it ?!?" Namjoon yelled raising his AK-74 to the sky.

"Understood Boss!" All of them yelled either raising their weapons or their fist to the sky.

"Alright, Y109 start making your way to the back of the house, wait until I give the Okay to enter the property." Namjoon rolled up the sleeves of his long sleeved shirt showing off his arm full of tattoos.

(Credit to the person who made this) *How Namjoon Looks like, just wearing all black, a mask and a vest as he's holding his big ass gun

(Credit to the person who made this) *How Namjoon Looks like, just wearing all black, a mask and a vest as he's holding his big ass gun.*

Yoongi left their base, making his way closer to the guarded mansion. The short man has been in gangs as long as he could remember. He was a veteran when it came to these situation.

"H205, make your way to the left side, keep your distance. You wouldn't want to get killed before entering the house now wouldn't you?" Namjoon chuckled glaring at the clearly nervous brown haired gangster.

"No sir." Hoseok nodded before slowly leaving the base. He's only been in the team for a year and has not killed anyone. He usually just worked in the drug department but Namjoon decided to test the boy to see if he was really capable being in the team.

The two young teens on top of the roof quietly held each other's hands as they stared at one another's glossy eyes. Lightly smiling at the younger, Taehyung closed his eyes before letting go of his younger's brother's hand.  Both returned to their rifles.

"Good luck Hyung " Jungkook smirked at his older brother. He knew his brother didn't like killing people, but it was their jobs.

"Don't worry Kook, I'm fine" Taehyung reassured Jungkook. 

The two had been in the industry since they were kids. Taehyung aged 12 and Jungkook 9 years old.
They started off stealing and slowly it progressed to robbing banks, stores, houses. Once Namjoon found the two they began to sell drugs on the streets. At age 15, Taehyung got stabbed by one of Namjoon's clients in front of his younger brother. At that moment, it was the first time 12 year old Jungkook killed someone. The younger took the stranger's pocket knife, slitting the stranger's throat and dismembering the middle aged man.

The two didn't come from good families like the rest of the team. Their mother abandoned them at a very young age leaving the two innocent kids with their drunk abusive father. After their father attempted to kill Jungkook by straggling the then 7 year old boy, the two ran away and lived in alleys for two years until they agreed to steal in return for  food and money by some group of older guys. 

To this day, Taehyung and Jungkook inseparable and their Leader, Namjoon respects that and keeps them together at all times when it comes to missions like these. 

"V304 J305, Fire" Namjoon smirked once he heard the sound of gun shots in the area.

The leader's father brought him in the gangster life. His dad was one of the biggest mafia around Korea. As Namjoon grew into his preteen ages his father began to give the young boy private lessons on how to protect, kill, and do drug trades. On his 11th birthday his father forced the young boy to kill one of his captives. After the tragic murder of his beloved father, 14 year old Namjoon swore to his father's grave that he will take charge and kill every single enemy of his. By his sixteenth  birthday, the tall teen created a huge organization called Armed Nations .
With more than a thousand group members of all genders and ages, the group became known as the most dangerous gang of Korea.

And Namjoon was the leader of all of it...

To be continued.....

-
So I came up with a new plot. It's going to have romance, humor and action. I can't really tell you guys what it is because that will spoil the whole story But hope you enjoyed it so far. ❤️❤️❤️

I decided to change it because there are many Badboy!Namjoon in like school and that's it. So I decided to spice it up a little and add a little more action that involves gangs, murder, and drugs because this story is hella twisted also why the hell not?? 😂