The Mysterious Wine

~3 months later

"Good morning Mrs. (L/N)." A servant greeted you as she carried the plates over to the breakfast table that sat outside on the garden near the pond. You smiled back at her wondering if Levi was gonna join you for breakfast. Obviously he won't eat but sometimes he just sits and makes you company.

The servants finally served you breakfast and Levi decided not to show up at all. It wasn't a big deal but you were looking forward to seeing him today. He's been locked up in his room angry at the state heaven sent his mother in. It's been 2 months she passed away but what angered Levi more was the way she suffered. You became even more worried about Levi ever since his mother told you to take care of him.

After you finished your breakfast you wandered around the castle thinking of ways to help Levi. Previously he had refused any of your help but you believe it's only because of his stubbornness to do everything himself.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw a half finished glass of wine. They're usually the ones Levi sets down and forgets about until a servant comes and takes it away. Everyone was very cautious with drinking wine in front of you and it was very suspicious. The curiosity was taking over you and you reached out your hand to take it before someone else snatched it away from you.

You looked up to meet with a pair of blue orbs and suddenly you wanted to run away.

"Gabriel!" You acted surprised.

"You can't drink this. It's poisonous to souls." He lied to you.

"Does it apply to Angels?" You asked him curiously.

"No. But it can have negative effects on us." He continued.

"But I'm already dead. If I drink it what would happen exactly." You asked him knowing he was lying.

Gabriel shook the glass slowly stirring the wine inside it and thought of another lie.

"Listen, do you wanna stay here for eternity not being able to reincarnate?" Gabriel asked you becoming desperate.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN!!" You shouted. "I want to stay here with Levi even if I become a prisoner!!" You told him the anger in your voice being heard across the castle.

Some servants even stopped what they were doing out of shock but soon came to their senses and disappeared.

"Okay that's enough. Leave the lady alone Gabriel." Hanji suddenly appeared and placed her hands on your shoulder pulling you away from Eren.

"You're going to heaven wether you like it or not. That's where you belong and that's where you'll be sent." Gabriel told you before leaving your sight.

~~~

*knock* *knock*

"Levi, may I come in?" You asked from outside his room.

After no answer you went inside anyway. Slowly you scanned the dark room for Levi but you couldn't see anything. The only light that came in was from the fires outside. Bluish in color with a warm feeling.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed. You followed his voice outside by the balcony and saw him leaning his back against it. He was drinking wine and had an exhausted look on his face.

"I thought you could use some company." You answered him approaching him slowly.

Levi glared at you wondering if you were mocking him. He couldn't tell what you were thinking since you were still a pure unstained soul.

"You came here at the wrong time you know that?" He told you placing his hand around your neck and squeezing it slowly.

"I'm not scared of you!! And I know you'll never hurt me!" You raised your voice at him. His face had a very pained expression but it wasn't one of an injury. His breathing was heavy as well and he couldn't even keep his straight posture. Suddenly it came to you. The reason he was acting this way.

Levi staggered his way towards the bed and dropped his glass of wine in the process.

"Get out! It's your fault I'm like this!" Levi told you as he got further away from you.

"What do you mean?!!"

Levi sat on the edge of the bed with his breathing becoming heavier by the second. Once you were in front of him again he glared at you and grabbed you by the collar.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He reminded you. Wether you knew or not didn't matter to you. You just wanted to be with him and he didn't understand it. Your face moved closer to his. Your hands were wrapped around his head yet he wasn't resisting at all.

"I don't care..." You began crying as the gap between your lips finally closed.

Levi returned the kiss out of desperation and he slammed you on the mattress ripping your clothes off. He slid his pants down and without hesitation he slammed himself inside you. You whimpered from the pain but endured it for Levi anyway. Both your legs and arms were wrapped around him as he thrusted with all his might inside you. He wasn't thinking straight anymore. His heat had taken over him that he didn't care wether your soul became stained now that he performed the taboo.

Levi suddenly stopped, giving you a little bit of time to breath and he caressed your face while looking into your beautiful eyes.

"(Y/N). I'm sorry." He apologized in advanced before loosing full control of himself and letting his black feathered wings out. His horns also came out and what you believed was a long tail as well. His fangs got longer and the white of his eyes turned completely black. His sharp black nails grew longer and were cutting your skin. His body became slightly more muscular and you could even feel his cock become bigger as well. You felt even more tighter to him but was it really still Levi?

Levi held your body pinned to the mattress. His brute strength was a little too much now that you couldn't even move. Each time he slammed against you your violent screams and moans could be heard around the castle yet even the servants were afraid to interfere.

"Levi.." You whimpered. "It's okay." You assured him cupping his face on your hands.

"I'm not going anywhere." You cried.

After what seemed like forever Levi finally came inside you until you passed out from exhaustion. His heat wasn't over but all those sleepless nights had taken over him and he passed out with you wrapped around his arms.