» ELLEN SHOW

"now i'd love to welcome you, the star of the 4 timed oscar nominated movie, call me by your name, timothée chalamet!" the host, ellen yelled into the crowd as the crowd went crazy wild. hearing girls scream 'i love you timothée!' and hands clapping over and over. timothée walked out from backstage and appeared on the stage with ellen. he walked up to ellen and gave her a huge bear hug.

"nice to have you here." ellen welcomes timothée.

"thank you." he smiles, turning to the crowd, and waving. smile almost
touching underneath his eyes. he was so happy, but also nervous at the same time.

"so timothée, how are you? haven't talked and seen each other since you and armie were here." she smiled and so did timothée. a light shade of red grew on his face and smiled about hearing his name.

"yeah, i've been pretty good, it's nice to be back on the show." he said, showing his perfect white teeth and beautiful smile.

"do you miss italy?" ellen asked.

timothée moved around in his seat, switching the way his legs were positioned.

"umm yeah, of course i do. italy is such a beautiful and amazing place. i miss it so much and i would like to go back there. being there for months felt like you lived there. that place is extraordinary. the food, oh my gosh, the food is the best. their pizza is way better than new york pizza." he laughed as the crowd clapped their hands after he was done talking.

"so you and armie hammer, you guys must've grown so close to each other, you outta miss him, right?"

timothée smiles, knowing armie would smile also, already knowing he was watching the episode.

"right. i miss that man. he's so cool, you know? he's so kind and he's hilarious, good sense of humor. i think i miss him more than italy." he says, nervously laughing, making him sound like a dork. "he's just person to be around, even when he's with his wife and kids, he's such a great dad. armie will forever be my best friend." he finished, as the crowd says 'aww' all together.

"so i have a picture of you and selena gomez, walking downtown new york, wanna tell me what that's about?" ellen asked as a picture of him and selena appeared on the big screen beside him. he turns around and looks at the picture. he hated that picture.

"an upcoming movie, we had filmed together. it's call 'a rainy day in new york.' me and her play as these lovers who like to kiss in the rain, i guess?" he laughs.

"cool, sounds like a good movie." ellen laughs, looking at her flash cards in her hands. "you finished filming for that film a couple weeks ago. you guys keep in contact at all?" she asks and timothée cringes.

"umm..." he trailed off and laughed again. "we have each other on social media and stuff. she likes my stuff, i like her stuff. that's pretty much it." timothée nods his head.

"you're also staring in a new movie called 'hot summer nights.' it's about a boy who smokes marijuana for the first time and he gets addicted to it. starts hanging out with he wrong people and begins to sell the drugs."

"yes, it's about a boy who actually struggles a lot throughout the film. he tries to stop but it just takes him over. he can't help it. his new friends are in with him and sells drugs all over town." he explains.

"well, here's a short sneak peek, of the new 2018 movie, hot summer nights." ellen announced and the crowd clapped.

as the clip is being shone, his phone vibrates, he hurried and looks around to see if people are looking at him. i'm sure there is, but he's still going to check his phone.

armie: you miss me, eh?

timothée chuckles at himself and locks his phone. looking up to see the lights turn back on and ellen looking at him. the crowd cheering and clapping.

"it looks good. right after this commercial break, we're going to talk about better ways to wash your skin. with different soaps and moisturizers. healthy skin is a key to a healthy life!" ellen says. "we'll be right back!" she said and the crowd goes loud again.

"bye timothée, it was so nice meeting with you again, come back soon!" ellen says.

"of course i will! see you later." he says, giving her a hug and walking off stage. he goes to the bathroom because he needs to pee badly. he was holding it since the first step he stepped on stage. once he was done, he looks in the mirror, notching bags underneath his eyes. he was super tired. he was exhausted. he wipes his eyes and sighs.

he grabs his phone and looks at it again before heading out.

armie: because i know i miss you.

timothée's stomach flipped a thousand times. more like a million times. just those words coming from armie, made timothée feel so loved and cared for. he loved this man. to death. he needed to do something quickly and soon. he needed to speak with armie. it's a good thing him and armie are meeting this friday.

he looks in the mirror one last time and smiles as big as he could. but this time, it's wasn't fake, it was real for once.

[]

[]

[]

i'm back. i've been getting a lot of views and votes, so you guys deserve an update. make sure to go check other my other books out! "no homo" is finally published and make sure to read!

peace ✌🏻 & love ❤️