» ARTICLE

ARE TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET AND ARMIE HAMMER FINALLY TOGETHER?

around 6:24 pm on may 1st, nick robinson and timothée chalamet appeared together at the world premiere of, 'love, simon' and e news investigated on a tweet nick has tweeted out that night.

"i can't wait for all of you amazing people to see love, simon. it's such an amazing movie and i hope it  inspires so many people around the world! see you guys at the premiere!"

that tweet was posted that night and it blew up in seconds. fans asking who his date was and if he had one, lead up to this comment from timothée chalamet.

"i'm glad you asked me. i miss meeting fans and going to movie premieres! good luck nick! you're going to kill it!"

fans and everybody on twitter were talking about it. it was number one on the trending page. it went worldwide! more and more people asking questions if nick and timothée were dating and fans were dying to know.

sooner or later, armie hammer joins in and commented on a fan's tweet.

@happylolio: i also miss seeing you guys hang out.

then, armie hammer replies with:

@armiehammer: @happyolio wait til this friday :)

people needed to know answers because it seemed different and suspicious. so e news dug deeper and found a convo between timothée, armie, and the fan.

@happyolio: WHAT WHAT WHAT WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ARMIE!? @armiehammer

timothée responding with:

@tchalamet: just wait and see. @happyolio

nobody knew how to respond. that tweet timothée tweeted also ended that conversation. e news will be waiting and updating on everything on what you need to know what's going on between timothée chalamet and armie hammer.

thanks for reading, make sure to catch us on tv, on our channel, and watch e! news every week day at 4:00!

[]

[]

[]

ooh, what do you think tim will say to armie? what will armie say and think! this book is getting better! stay tuned! thanks for the views, votes, and comments!

peace ✌🏻 & love ❤️