» REAL LIFE

will contain graphic content and only for a mature audience

timothée's point of view

i was currently in the living room watching re-runs of jersey shore. it was a good show, there was also nothing else on. i was wearing my thin shorts from filming call me by your name, with a long sleeve, that was really baggy on my body. i was wrapped in a small sized blanket with pillows around me. i felt like i was in someone's arms. i was so comfortable, it felt really cozy. the heater was on, making the room temperature just right.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

my first thought was that it was armie at the door. i wanted armie to be at the door. i got up, unraveling the blanket and moving the pillows. i grabbed my phone, setting it on the table next to me and walked to the front door. i open the door slowly, peeking my head to see armie. he looks beat. he has bags under his eyes, 5 o'clock shadow that drove me crazy, he has his backpack on one shoulder, and he has a six pack of beer.

"hi." i said. "come in." i moved out of the way and he walks in.

"hey tim, how you holding up?" he asks, setting all of it his stuff on the floor and the table. he ummm turns around and looks at me. wrapped in a blanket, my eyes red from the tears, my face somewhat puffy, and i was tired.

"i'm doing better now that you're here." i said, regretting it. he just smiled and holds out his arms, wanting me to go in for a huge bear hug. i slowly walk into his arms. he wrapped them around me, holding really tight. i just laid my head in his chest, not moving. at all.

"thank you for coming over." i said into his chest.

"no problem." he says, petting my hair.

"i feel bad. you look extremely tired and i shouldn't of bothered you." i said breaking the hug and looking down at the floor, backing away from armie.

i knew armie looked hurt and confused. i can feel it.

"tim." he said in a deeper voice than normal. the voice i rarely heard. it was the voice when he knew there was a problem, he knew there was something else more important that was wrong with me. and he tended to find out. "you're never a bother to me. bother me all the time. whenever you need help, need to see me, anything, just text me. i'm fucking serious." he says. he walks closer to me and i feel his hand touch the side of my face. which made me look down and i made sure not to look at him.

i'd fall even harder for him.

he lifts my head with his finger underneath my chin.

"look at me." he orders. i look up, my hair in front of my face, just dangling.

"you're my best friend you know that?" he asks me.

"best friend? wow, i'm flattered." i said, looking back down, moving my face away from his hand. now, armie was filled with anger. more like every emotion you can think of.