» TWITTER

@NotNickRob

i can't wait for all of you amazing people to see love, simon. it's such an amazing movie and i hope it  inspires so many people around the world! see you guys at the premiere!

|

@ilovenick: yay! i cant wait for this movie either. i cant wait to see you in the big screens again! i love you!

|

@NotNickRob: @ilovenick thank you, hope you enjoy it as much as i will!

|

@lovenickrobinson: who's you're date!

|

@username1: who says he's bringing a date?

|

@lovenickrobinson: https.//enews.nick.robinson.love.simon.premiere.date.?NKOWkei81I14"pa2NJ"

|

@voidxcharmie: it's from e news, idk if that's real.

|

@chalametsbabe: maybe it's tim!

|

@NotNickRob: how did you know! i asked
him the other day and he said yes. so make sure to find us there!

|

@username2: are the dating???

|

@unknownuser: no i don't think so 🤷🏻‍♀️

|

@eazyboy: that'd be super cute tho 😽

|

@cosmiclovers: i know right. i totally ship it.

|

@praisenickrobinson: #charmie has sunk 💀

|

@shadeylady: hey just because tim is going to a the presentation with nick, doesn't mean they like each other.

@armiehammer liked @shadeylady's tweet

|

@tchalamet: i'm glad you asked me. i miss meeting fans and going to movie premieres! good luck nick! you're going to kill it!

|

@eliopearlmann: good luck tim and nick!

|

@cmbynlove: y'all are so cute. i can't. i am dying over here.

|

@cmbyntimothee: did anybody notice that armie liked that comment about tim and nick not dating??

|

@armieshammers: yeah i saw that. i smiled so big. there has to be something going on there.

|

@guccibabe: my gaydar is going crazy.

|

username4: #CHARMIE

|

username3: #CHARMIE

|

@loverslove: CHARMIE CHARMIE CHARMIE

|

@armiehammer liked @loverslove's tweet

|

@armiehammer: it's good to see you're happy. congrats nick!!!

|

@eliospeach: MY KING 👑

|

@elioandoliver: i miss you guys ☹

|

@happylolio: i also miss seeing you guys hang out.

|

@armiehammer: @happyolio wait til this friday :)

|

@happyolio: WHAT WHAT WHAT WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ARMIE!? @armiehammer

|

@tchalamet: just wait and see. @happyolio

[]

[]

[]

sorry if any of the rude and harsh words i but in here. like fag or anything similar to that word. i'm not hating or homophobic. it's just how the story is going. if you need me to stop writing those words, please message me!

peace ✌🏻 & love ❤️