» REAL LIFE

armie's point of view

"hey liz, babe." i called out for my wife. i was in the dinning room when tim had called me. my nerves are so racked right now and i'm so worried about timothée.

"i'm with ford in the bathroom!" she yells back to me as i jog up the stairs to the restroom. "what do you need?"

i got to the door and see liz sitting on the bathroom floor, watching ford in the water. ford sitting in the tub filled with bubbles and a couple rubber ducks. the view was beyond cute.

"aw, ford." i said, smiling, bending down to pat his head. "so cute."

"what's up, babe?" she asks.

"um, timothée just texted me. he said he's being blackmailed by ansel's girlfriend."

"about what?" she asked, looking back at ford, who had bubbles all over his face and head.

"i'm not really sure. he didn't want to tell me." i said, thinking about what tim was so nervous that would be leaked. "well, anyway, he asked me if i could go over there, to help him out. he's scared shitless and he doesn't know what the hell to do. he's like like a hundred panic attacks." i said, and liz smacked my arm playfully.

"language." she chuckles.

"sorry ford!" i chuckle. "so yeah, i just wanted to ask if you if i could go."

"armie, he's your best friend, i'm sure he needs you right now. you don't have to ask me. just tell me, leave me a note, or text me." she smiled as we both turned to ford.

"oh my gosh, he just farted!" liz said laughing her ass off and so did i. i love this kid. i love all my kids. i love liz. i love timothée.

timothée, that's right.

"well i better get going. i'm sure he's waiting for me." i said kissing liz on the lips, just a quick peck.

"be safe! text me when you get there!" she says and i say bye to ford and then leave the restroom. i walk around to the door on the left, which was harper's room. i peek and she she's reading a book.

"hey baby." i said smiling. she looks up and smiles.

"hi, daddy."

i walked up to her and sat next to her.

"hi, i just wanted to tell you i'll be back tomorrow afternoon. i have to help timmy with some problems he's having. so i wanted to tell my beautiful baby girl, goodbye." i smiled.

"is timmy okay?" she asked looking at me instead of her book. looking through her lashes, her green eyes very beautiful because of the sun coming through her window.

"yeah, he just needs help. he has a lot going on and he needs my help to fix it all."

"timmy is going to be okay?"

she's worried about tim and it's the cutest thing ever. i don't think she is understanding what i'm even saying.

"yeah he's totally okay." i smile back. i lean down and kiss her head of hair and hug her. "see you tomorrow."

"bye daddy. i love you."

"i love you too, beautiful."

i walked out of harper's room and downstairs to my room. i grabbed a couple clothes and some other things and put them into my backpack. i grabbed my keys and wallet and headed for tim's house. my gut still twisted and churning of fear. i didn't know if tim was in danger or something worse. i needed to know if he was okay.

[]

[]

[]

peace ✌🏻 & love ❤️