Month Paragraphs

Contest for cheeky_fries

January: Cristy is 3 and attacked by a super villian.

February: Cristy is now 5 and is learning to control her powers.

March: Cristy is 7, and controls her fire power, not her aging.

April: Cristy does not like aging 2 years every month, she decides to only focus on controlling it. She is 9.

May: She is learning a little bit. She almost died from her supervillain father. She is 10.

June: Her mother hid her away with her tutor. She can control her power, and she is 10 and a month.

July: Her father kills her mother and tutor, she loses control, as she is 14.

August: Her father rids Mars of heros, except her. She is 20.

September: She is all alone in her bunker, aging, mastering her powers. She develops flying and speed powers. No matter how hard she tries, she cannot control her age. She is 25.

October: She is 31. Her father has killed off most the humans, except for her boyfriend she saved from the streets.

November: She is now 37. She has a 3 year old child. As she grew fast, her child grew fast too. This is her actual 1st birthday.

December: Her father gets into the bunker and kills her husband and child, before Cristy kills him. There is no one left on Mars, just 45 year old Cristy. As