Ready, Set, Not Yet

I was tagged by killerkanato

Ok well uh, 13 things... I'm not that interesting but here we go...

1. I was born with a cleft lip and palate, which was basically like a hole between my mouth and nose which I've since had several surgeries to fix it and close it up. It's a birth defect that happens every 1 in 600 people. (Thought I'd use this to bring awareness to it lol)

2. I absolutely cannot stand when my hair is blown around by the wind. I just can't.

2. Everyone, at least in real life, thinks I'm this really innocent person when in reality I may or may not read some of the worst stories on Wattpad....

3. I can be very outspoken for what I believe in. For example, any time I see someone in the comments on tiktok bullying a person, I stand up for them. Especially when it relates to me (lgbt related, cleft related)

4. I'm obsessed with mythology. It started with Percy Jackson, and then I recently took a myth class and it was great.

5. I usually don't open up fully to anyone, some people may know one aspect of my life, and other people may know a different aspect. There's only about two people I'm fully honest with.

6. I really want to be an actress, that's one of my biggest dreams. I don't care whether it's on Broadway or in Hollywood or in some local theatre, I just want to be recognized and be able to do what I love. The problem is that even though people tell me I can sing, I don't think I'm that good...

7. I played percussion in the band for one year in 6th grade.

8. Another dream of mine is to write something that can interest someone, be able to inspire someone or make a fandom.

9. I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper, that's just random but yea.

10. Though I know the number grade in school doesn't matter, just the letter, my brain decides that an A isn't enough and every one of my grades has to be 100%...

11. Everytime someone disappears for any amount of time I always get worried that something has happened to them, bc most of my friends are online and if they died I might never know, and that sometimes kills me inside until they respond.

12. I had like a whole set of imaginary friends when I was younger and I "brought" them everywhere with me. My best friend irl even knew they existed and we would "play" with them at recess. And they were all named after flowers (Daffodil, Tulip, Violet)

13. I'm 5'4 and I sometimes wish I were shorter bc I desperately want a date who is taller than me and even though I'm not that tall it seems impossible to find someone tall. Also Wattpad stories have blown my expectations out of the water.

14. (I know it was only 13 but there was one more thing) All my clothes are fandom themed. Literally all. I wear only style of pants, which I have about 6 pairs of, same color and everything, and same with shorts, and then I have a mix of Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Friends, and a couple other fandom t-shirts.

****************

Anyway, I'm not going to tag anyone bc I really don't feel like it, so do it if you want idc.

Also, if any of you want to message me anytime, bc I really need new friends, people that I can trust and maybe one day tell everything about myself to. My insta is musical_rosebud... Or you could just DM me on here....