her cowboy dream

jimin walks through the door into his house. he just got done his first shift at the gas station down the street. i need some rest TONIGHT! jimin thinks. he grabs some animal crackers and head up to his room.

jimin walks through his bedroom door and his girlfriend of 4 days nicki is there. "WHAT THE FUCK? NICKI? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! and.. what the hell are you wearing?!" jimin asks with a disgusted face and gags cause it smells fishy in here.

"what? you dont like it?" nicki asks with a creepy smile and wide, blinking eyes. nicki is wearing a red and blue thong with cowboy boots and a flannel tied at her waist, finished off with a cowgirl hat. sitting on jimins bed, legs wide open.

"im yourw cowgirl jwimwin." nicki pouts "lemme ride yo diCK!" she hollered.

jimin sighed. "i guess so.." jimin took off his shirt and pants.

"well what are you waiting for? take off your boxers" nicki stared expectantly.

"well.." jimin blushed but took his boxers off.

.
.
.

"HAHAHAHAHAH BITCH I CANT BREATHE! YOUR DICK! WHERE IS IT?!" nicki bounced up and down laughing.

"HEY! stop it, you wanted this, so youre gonna take it." jimin scrunched his face up and clenched his fists.

"woah, settle down there, cowboy. put these on first" nicki handed jimin and cowboy hat and cowboy boots. "really?" jimin frowned "yes! i have a major cowboy kink. you have small dick, i have gross kink, we're even." nicki made finger hearts. "hurry up and fuck meeee" she whined.

"ok.." jimin put the costume on and went on the bed. "i dont have condoms.."

"its ok... fill me up with your horsies, cowboy" nicki whispered in jimins ear and smacked his ass.

"hurry up tho" nicki rolled her eyes "im already in" jimin whispered. "do you like it, nicki? do i fill you all the way up? mh?" jimin whispered low in her ear. "jimin.." she moaned. "i cant feel shit, are you sure you're in?"

"oh im in, alright. and you're gonna be begging for more." jimin started thrusting very fast and very hard. "ahhh nicki"

"jimin its like nothing, are you sure its not a vagina down there or something?" nicki looked down at jimins stupid looking hip thrusts.

"nicki!" and with that, jimin came.
"sorry... you might be sore for a couple days, this cowboy went HARD!" jimin chuckled

"i think we should see other people." nicki got up. "what?" jimin asked with tears in his eyes. "why... we... we had something good! nicki! dont throw it away! why? am i not tall enough? not masculine enough? because my ass is phatter than yours? you're jealous, huh? please! we can make this work... babygirl.." jimin was on his knees and sobbing.

"jimin... i had a great time with you. but.. you and me, we're just... it won't work. you're not my cowboy dream. ive been talking to keith urban... i think... he's better suited for me. you'll find someone. i know you will. goodbye, jimin." nicki walked out.

shes gone.
jimins light had burnt out.
he was so lonely.
his true love.
had gone.

"i will get you back nicki... just you wait."