chief

"there's a catch though... you'll fall in love with keith urban.."

"wh-wh- i - wh- huh?!" jimin screeched "what the fuck?! no! are you insane?! me?! fall in love with that manipulative, rude, arrogant, gorgeous, beefy, mouf watering, handsome devil...." he shook his head frantically. "i mean... what did you do to me!" jimin pointed towards the ghost

"hey i ain't do nun yet, it just be like that i guess. listen closely, jimin. maybe.. you were never in love with nicki.. maybe it was always kei-" "now hold on a damn minute, chief. that is just not it! i- it- im in love with nicki!" he cried out.

"can you just listen, jimin. it sounds crazy, i know. trust me. i've dealt with this many times with many different people, just have an open mind here.. can i continue?" the spirit crossed his arms. "i- i-" he sighed, "go ahead.."

"thank you. now listen up. maybe, maybe, ok? you were always in love with keith.. the whole time you were jealous and 'wanted nicki back' maybe instead of being jealous of keith you were always jealous of nicki.. think about it, keith was a constant on your mind, am i wrong?" jimin shook his head. "right. you masked it as hate and envy. but maybe it goes a lot deeper than that, jimin..." the spirit raised bof brows. "maybe, i dont have to do any work here, you've already done it all yourself..?"

jimin stared ahead, awestruck, mouth agape. no. that. that is definitely not that case! it can't be. "no! you- you're doing this on purpose! you're working right now! stop! im in love with nicki! im in love with nicki! im in love with nicki! im in love! with..  nicki.." he fell to the ground, on his hands and knees, his breathing shaky.

"think about it for a while, jimin. if you need me, just shout my nam-" "wait!" jimin yelled, he got up and walked towards the creature "you! cannot fuck with my mind like that and think you can just leave! you cant make me uncertain of what i knew-, what i know! i know im in love with nicki! you fucking freak, you're a freak!" he gasped, yelling so loud his face began to turn red.

"woah, horsy, settle down. it was justa suggestion no need to get your panties in a twist, god damn. son, i really gotta hit the road, you know, i have clients. as i was saying, think about it and shout my name in this place if you ever need me. adios puta 😳👉🏻👈🏻"

"um! i dont even know your name, fucktard." jimin deadpanned.

"call me Santa, baby." he winked.
"hahaha jk, jk. call me johnny but you already know what it be doe, keep calling me chief, son. i like it. rawr" he made claws wif his hands and wif dat, he was gone.

"i dont know about that one, ch*ef." he burped. "anyways.." maybe it do be like that. maybe i been in love with keith. the whole time? nahhh ahha im not gay tho so... that ghost be dumb as FUCK, dawg.

are you SURE about that 😂✋🏻😖🤟🏻😳