a catch

jimin sat in his car. he drove up to his lonely space.

on a hill above the city, he can see everything. its so pretty, soft music playing and raindrops hitting the window, the moonlight shining bright. he wishes nicki was here.

she could've been. if it werent for that damn cowboy. fuck.

it wasnt supposed to play out like this. it was supposed to be nicki and jimin. does nicki still have feelings for keith? after what he said to her? i just wanted to protect her.... how can she not see that? i wasnt trying to scare her..

jimin gazed up to the stars, tears prickling his eyes. now i just know i'm not crying over that hoe...

he looked down and fumbled with his hands. why couldn't i be gay.. this wouldn't be a problem.

jimin looked down at the city and laughed. "so this is what my life is now" he chuckled. "nicki.. please bring nicki back." his pleads dissolved in the midnight air and he sighed.

pew pew pew

wha-

"someone has summoned me?" what the fuck? a bright blue light made him squint and cover his eyes. "wh-what..?" "do not fret, dear boy, i, your sexuality angel, have arrived." the transparent blue creature extended his arms.

"um.. sexuality angel? i didn't smoke enough beer to be hallucinating this bad." jimin scratched the nape of his neck. "smoke bee- listen up rat, you don't get to degrade me into a mere hallucination, i'm here, if you don't want my help just say so and i'll move on to the next person." "wh- no! no! i.. you can help me... sorry, ok!?! it's not everyday casper the friendly ghost headasses come out of mid fucking air and declare they're a sexuality ghost." jimin snarled.

"ok, thats it-" "wait! don't go, i need you.. i just had a really bad night, ok?" jimin looked down. the creature sighed. "care to explain?" he smiled softly.

"i lost the girl of my dreams. she was wild, she was my queen. and she ran off with a fucking cowboy. a cowboy! she would rather fuck knock off billie ray cyrus than me. my dick might not be 13 inches but its enough to satisfy her needs, you know?! i would take my babygirl on a wild ride of emotions. i don't mean to steal russ' motto but, i'd mentally fuck the shit out of her.." jimin frowned.

"i heard you wish you were gay, yes?" the ghost questioned, "well, of course, i wouldn't be here otherwise." he continued. "i mean... i don't want to be gay but i don't want to be in love with nicki... it hurts.." he put his hands in his pockets. "well.. there are two ways you could go about this but i can only help you with one of ways." the spirit of fags stated proudly "you can help me?! really?!" jimin lit up "very easily. let me explain. if you want to end up with nicki, thats out if my hands. you'll have to win your girl. if you want out completely, i can help you easy peasy lemon squeezy." jimin nodded in anticipation "there's a catch, though....

you'll fall in love with keith urban."