scale factor of 3

ya i'm pretty sure. i don't really get turned on thinking about dick...

its not just any dick, dumbass, its KEITHS dick.

alright! alright. i'll talk to him. but if none of that firework bullshit happens im dippin.

k go.

jimin ran and ran until he reached keiths house. damn b, i aint even know i knew where he lived....

its true love-

stfu.

he knocked. once. twice.

he's not gonna answer its no hop-

"oh-" he shot to the side. he hit me. "you hit me!" jimin exclaimed, "dont i get a 'hi' or at least a reasonable 'what are you doing here'?" he pouted.

"sorry, sweet thang. what. are. you. doin'. here." keith gritted his teeth and clenched his hands.

"i think i'm in love with you."

he gaped at jimin.

"wait! that came out wrong! i think it's highly possible i could maybe be in love with you." jimin rephrased.

"fuckface, that's no better. the fuck you actually want, punk, i ain't got time for this bull." keith sighed.

"i-i'm not lying..." jimin blushed and looked away. "this is gonna sound dumb. it is dumb. but... this... i swear.. this thing appeared out of nowhere and i dont know if it happened by fate or by chance but somehow it convinced me i've maybe been in love you this whole time, not nicki and... shit, i really don't know, at first it seemed like that very last possibility but now, i'm not as quick to deny it..." jimin's eyes started tearing.

"boy, that sounds like some utter bullshit, if you're serious, you better show me and get on your knees and please me." keith crossed his arms and jimin looked up.

"only if you'll let me." jimin smirked and keiths eyes grew with a scale factor of 3.

"get in here. bet your ass i'll give you a different reason to start cryin'." he yanked jimin by the shirt and slammed the door as they made out passionately.

------
what do u think 😌😌💓💓 should there be smut next chapter?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱💕💕💕💕🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻