time will tell

its been 2 years since nicki walked out.

jimins never felt worse.

hes tried countless times to get her back. calling and texting her until she changed her number. she seems happy with keith urban. and that makes jimins blood boil. hes jealous. and jimin doesnt like being jealous.

nicki is his queen. he is the only that can treat her right. hes even taken penis enlargement pills everyday for these past 2 years. he grew a total of 5 inches. not the best. but he can make it work. maybe he can get surgery. just for nicki.

jimins got a dark glint in his eyes. hes just entered a night club he knew nicki would be at. he asks the bar tender for a glass of whiskey. hes a man now. not some foolish virgin with no technique. hes changed. evolved, even.

he spots nicki on the dance floor.

shes going to be his. for tonight, that much is guaranteed. maybe-- no, he can definitely push it to forever.

he walks up behind her and grabs her by her hips. she immediately reaches her hands to wrap them around his neck and leans back. she briefly catches a glimpse of him and double takes.

"jimin?"

she turns around, jimins hands stay around her waist.

"been awhile, nicki." jimin smirks. "w-what are you doing.. here?" she looks up with curious eyes. "you.. you're.. tall.." she licks her lips. jimin leans in. "my body isnt the only thing thats grown." jimin huskily whispers in her ear. nicki swallowed thickly.

"perhaps you'd like to find out?" jimin pulls her closer and looks down into her eyes. "jimin... im.. engaged to--" "keith urban, i know." jimin cuts her off. "but i can show you a whole new world, onika. he doesnt have to know.." he bites her earlobe. she holds back a moan.

"im.. faithful to him. hes k-kind and.. hes.." she trails off and leans her head back so jimin can have better access, closing her eyes and relaxing into the feel of jimins lips on her neck.

"come on. let me show you how much of a man i've become.." jimin smirks again and leads her out the club and to his car.

"i dont think i can wait. lets do it here." jimin urges nicki into the back seat and follows right behind, crawling on top of her right away.

"ah, jimin... i dont know." nicki moans. "shh... tell me you want this." jimin hushes and looks at nicki with lustful eyes.

"i.. want this. jimin. i want this! i want.. you!" she moans. he kisses her right then.

"i've wanted to hear that ever since you left. ah.. nicki.." jimin groans. "i need this." he says. "jimin! hurry!" she whines.

"ah, didn't know stubborn nicki could be so needy" he amuses.

"jimin" she moans as jimin grinds his hips onto her, disappointingly, still clothed w o m a n h o o d.

"lets get these off, mh?" he starts taking her clothes off, taking off just his own shirt.

they're there.
together.
just like it always shouldve been.

"ive missed you." he moans as he kisses his way down her body, down to her---

"hey!" a loud bang shocks both of them. jimin looks up to the window to see keith standing there, his aura drenched in anger. "what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" he yells. "open this goddamn door right now before i smash this fucking window in." keith bangs the window again.

"jimin... im... oh my god" nicki yelps as she hurriedly gets her clothes on, jimin pulling his shirt back on. he steps out and keith immediately pushes him back.

"the fuck are you doing with my financé? huh?! answer me you fuckin prick!" keiths eyes go wide and he lifts his hand up, ready to slap jimin across the face when-

"keith! stop! please! im begging..." nicki gets on her knees and wraps her arms around keiths waist. "the fuck are you doing with him, nicki? you told me you hated him. that you had no relations with him whatsoever. what, couldn't keep your fuckin legs closed, now could you? and now you're defending him. you're a worthless, good for nothing who-"

thud.

jimin cut him off with a punch so powerful it sent keith to the ground. he jumped on top and kept swinging.

"dont you ever! fucking! talk! to nicki! ever a-fucking-gain you fucking piece of shit!" he said between blows.

"you dont deserve her! you're a fucking douche-bag! a helpless twat! step back in your fuckin lane, buddy! know your place! you cannot talk to nicki like that, you hear?!" jimin yelled ferociously, spit flying out his mouth and onto keith's bloody face.

"i said, you fuckin hear?!" jimin yelled even louder and started shaking keith by the collar of his shirt.

"yes! i heard!" keith said weakly. "fucking good." jimin harshly let go of his collar and stood up. "dont ever fucking think of contacting nicki. ever again. you fucking scum." he hissed.

he looked over to nicki to see her eyes wide and glassy, almost like she could cry.

and he felt a pang against his heart. he scared her. his rainbow after a rainstorm. his candle in the dark. his sun. his moon. he scared the only person he could muster up enough of the emotion called love to even validly be called, well, love.

drip.
drip.
drip.

oh... its raining..

"n-nicki.." he walked towards her but she backed away. "dont... dont touch me.." she shook her head and her lip quivered.

"please, nicki, i- look- he was, he was saying things that- that shouldnt even- i was- i just wanted to protect you..." he fumbled over his words.

"please. jimin. if you want to protect me, just.... just go...." a single tear slid down her cheek.

"im sorry.." he looked down. and then back up, only to see her looking at him expectantly. he nodded once with downcast eyes, walking to get in his car.

he blew it.

nicki's scared of him. thinks he's a monster. maybe he is.

he has two options.

he could try to proov himself a nice man, perfectly fit to be nicki's.

or, he could roll with the punch and live up to the evil villain he's painted himself.

time will tell.