71 ☻

Whole Lotta Love | Led Zeppelin
_

Dan ended up getting Zoella a teddy bear, some chocolates and single rose that represented the entire month that they had been a couple.

It was a last minute gift but Zoella had loved it. She loved it so much that she wouldn't speak about anything else other than Dan and the lovely anniversary gift her boyfriend had gotten for her.

Zoella might have loved it, but Phil absolutely didn't.

Dan could feel Phil's eyes on him but every time Dan looked at Phil, he avoided eye contact with him.

Dan was starting to get frustrated.

Why was Phil having such mood swings around him?

Dan excused himself to go to bathroom but he ended up knocking on Phil's door.

___

It had been 479 seconds since anyone had said anything. Dan hadn't uttered a word and Phil hadn't asked any questions.

Dan and Phil were sitting on Phil's comfortable bed and Phil was swinging his long legs, which was distracting Dan a lot.

Dan found himself thinking that,
'Phil's legs are sexy' and he immediately cringes at the thought of his own fat and short legs.

Dan heard a ping noise that indicated that he had a notification and he quickly checked his phone to see that Zoella had messaged him.

Zoella:-
Dan? Is the toilet paper over?😂

Danisnotonfire:-
No. I'll be back in 5 mins.

"Zoella?" Phil's question broke the silence finally and Dan sighed.

"Yeah?" He replied unsurely.

Phil didn't say anything more, but he gave Dan a tight nod and then turned his head to look out of the window.

"Phil will you tell me what's wrong for fucks sake?" Dan spoke out surprising both himself and Phil.

"Nothing." Phil replied in the same monotonous voice that he had been using a lot around Dan nowadays.

"Yes, there is something wrong and you won't tell me and I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Is it me? Are you regretting that you talked to me? Because if it is, I'll gladly be out of your life for good. Bye Phillip."

Dan can feel the tears slowly start to build up but he gets up quickly to leave before anyone saw it.

Phil's long slender fingers capture Dan's wrist before he's out of the door and Dan finds himself looking at Phil's lovely eyes through his own watery eyes.

"If it isn't obvious, I've had feelings for you. For a long time."

a/n:-
Idk what I'm doing with this story anymore??