99 ☻

Use Somebody | Kings Of Leon
_

Zoella's phone made a 'ping' sound indicating that she had a new message.

Amazingphil:-

Thankyou for letting me have this goof Zo🥺💔Thank Alfie for me too🥰

Thank Alfie for me too🥰

Zoella:-
Awww you guys are soooo cute together😍
My ship has sailed yassssss✊

Amazingphil:-
Yes😭😭😭😭😭
Thankyou so much zozo

"Who's that Zoe?" Alfie said and hugged Zoella from behind.

Zoella sighed with contentment and leaned back into Alfie's broad chest. She felt protected. She was at home. Finally.

"It's Dan and Phil. Phil's really happy and he says thankyou," said Zoella and showed Alfie the photo that she had just received.

"Oh."

When Alfie didn't say anything else Zoella moved from her position to look at him. His face was blank, void of any emotion and Zoella instantly knew that she had said something wrong.

"What's wrong babe?" She said and held his face in her palms. She slowly stroked the skin underneath his eyes with her thumb until he sighed and finally looked sad.

"It's just that, you were with Dan a few days ago and maybe you haven't gotten over him? Maybe I'm just a rebound?"

"Alfie, you're not a rebound, okay? I love you. I thought I loved Dan but what I have with you is so much stronger and it's great Alf. I promise you this."

"When you saw that picture, did you feel anything?"

"Alf, I only felt happiness when I saw that. I'm happy for them. They deserve to be with each other, and we deserve to be with each other. The universe just has a really funny way to get two people together."

"You're right, I'm sorry baby." Alfie looked happy and he pulled Zoe in for a hug and placed featherlight kisses on her neck.

And finally, he too felt like he was at home at last.

a/n:-
Noah Centineo. Yes/No?