97 ☻

Bring Me To Life | Evanescence
_

Dan's room was exactly the opposite of what Phil imagined it to be. The walls were painted in a shade of blue that was rare to see. It was like the ocean on a bright sunny day; the water looking clear and lighter.

Phil instantly loved Dan's room. Fairy lights hung above the bed and if Phil had to describe the room, he would say that it looked like an aesthetic bedroom post, something you'd see on Tumblr.

But the most beautiful thing about the room itself had to be Dan, who was currently sitting on the side of his bed, quietly, almost as if he didn't want to be noticed in his own room.

After sitting next to him, Phil reached for the tiny box that he had remembered to take with him on the way to Dan's house. He hoped that Dan would like it.

When he passed the box to Dan, what he didn't expect was to hear Dan gasp.

"You're asking me to marry you?" Dan's eyes were wide and his lower lip was slightly pulled down in shock.

"No. Not today, maybe later? You never know." Phil replied back with a smirk, but inside, Phil was squealing with happiness because the idea didn't seem bad to Phil. Not bad at all.

Dan looked like a live tomato right then; his cheeks becoming red with embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Dan. It's me." Phil held both of Dan's hands and brought it to his lap. He then looked at Dan's face, really looked at his face and he saw tiny features that he had missed previously. The light scatter of freckles on Dan's nose, his thick eyelashes that wouldn't stay in one direction, the way that his dimples were prominent even when Dan wasn't talking. Phil raised his right hand and let his long slender fingers play Dan's soft hair. He thought that the way the tips of Dan's hair would always curl up even if you ran your hands through it, was an adorable thing.

"Open it?" He asked again, not being able to be patient anymore. He was giddy with excitement as Dan opened the box and suppressed a scream of happiness.

"Oh my god, you got me a Batman bobble-head toy? This is the cutest thing ever Phil! Thank you so much, I absolutely love it."

"No, I'm the cutest thing ever."

Upon hearing Phil say that, Dan placed a finger under his chin and tapped it, in a dramatic way to show Phil that he was thinking about that.

"Hey." Phil scowled in a playful manner.

"Okay, then this is the second cutest thing I've ever seen." Dan said and sent Phil a really huge smile that probably showcased all this teeth.

"What's first?"

"You."

"You obviously haven't seen yourself babe."

When Dan blushed and looked down, Phil passed him a tiny paper that had fallen out of the box.

Dear Dannyboi,
Now, you have Bruce Wayne.
-your Philly.

Dan smiled, remembering the conversation that they had a few days back.

"Happy three months anniversary Dan."

a/n:-
I didn't go to school yeee🙈