GreedLing x Reader: Floof

(If you don't like cats just bear with me)

You and your boyfriend Greed (Ling was letting him take over today) were walking around Dublith shopping. It was midday, and it was hot. You were looking for the perfect store to go next, when you saw the sign of a pet store. In the window, there was a fat fluffy orange cat lounging in its cage. You tugged on Greed's hand.

"Greed! There's a floof!" He looked down at you with a confused expression.

"A what? What do you mean there's a 'floof'?" You pointed at the window with the cat.

"There's a really fluffy cat in the window of that pet store. Can we go look? Please?" You stared up at him with wide eyes. He smiled and chuckled.

"Sure (y/n). We can go in there and look at the cat, princess." You beamed up at him.

"YAY!" You threw your arms around him. "You're the best!" He laughed.

"I know." You squeezed his hand and lead him into the store. You went straight to the cage with the cat in it. As soon as you walked up to the cage, the cat got up and came over to you.

"Oh my God you're so cute!" The cat stuck its nose out the bars of the cage, trying to sniff you. You put your finger in front of its nose, and it smelled you. Then, it decided it liked you and rubbed on the bars of the cage so you could pet it.

"I think it likes you babe. This paper right here says his name is Simba." The cat looked at Greed, hearing its name, and meowed. He reached out to pet the cat, and it purred.

"Can we get him Greed? He's so cute! And I don't wanna let anyone else have him. I want Simba to be my cat." Greed laughed, and you looked up at him, wondering what was so funny.

"You're starting to sound like me, (y/n). Yes, we can take the cat home with us if it'll make you happy." You smiled and hugged Greed.

"Thank you! I love you Greed." He smiled.

"I love you too. Why don't we pick out some stuff for the cat? He's gonna need a couple things if we're gonna keep him."

"Okay! I can't wait to take Simba home with us." You and Greed picked out a litter box, food and water bowls, toys, and a collar for the cat. After about half an hour, you were carrying the Simba out of the store on your way home.