Because You're Mine

You and your boyfriend Ling were walking around a huge park. You were holding hands, comfortably silent, except for the occasional points when Ling would argue with his other half, Greed. But that was okay with you. You loved them both.

You'd been walking around the park all day, and you came across a huge tree.

"Hey Ling? I wanna go sit in that tree. Do you want to come with me?" He smiled.

"Of course! I'll go anywhere with you if it makes you happy." You let go of his hand and swiftly climbed up the tree to one of the higher branches. Ling followed once you were up.

You and Ling had been up there a while, talking about nothing, when he suddenly narrowed his eyes at something.

"Ling, you okay?" He looked over to you. Then he crashed his lips against yours, pulling you into him. After a minute or so you pulled away.

"What was that about?"

"There was a guy looking at you and I didn't like it." You could tell by his deep tone he'd switched to Greed.

"Why?" He looked at you indredulously, as if the answer was obvious.

"Because you're mine. Not his. Only I get to look at you that way." He made a weird face for a second. "Only Ling and I get to look at you that way," he corrected. You blushed a little bit. You liked his possessiveness.

"I guess that makes sense. It was so unexpected I almost fell off the tree though." He laughed and poked you.

"You really think I would let that happen?" He picked you up bridal style. Then he gracefully jumped down from the high branch, with you in his arms. He carefully set you down.

"Of course you wouldn't. I was just teasing you. Knowing you, you'd already be on the ground waiting to catch me." He smirked.

"Damn right. You hungry? I'm starving." He was back to being Ling again.

"I'm always hungry. Let's go find something to eat." After that, you walked around the park until you found a little cafe to have lunch. You and Ling went home afterwards and cuddled the rest of the day.