All That I Need (Part 2)

It's been a year since that night at the bar. The night you met Greed.

You were now living with him in a nice house just outside Central. Since that first night, he had done what he'd said he would do. He showed you the 'more' you were looking for in life. He was honest about the story behind his name, and how he shared a body with another soul, Ling. In time you became attached to both of them. You fell in love.

They also came to love you back, and your odd little three-way relationship became a part of your lifestyle. You couldn't imagine going back to the life you had before you met them. That would surely destroy you.

You were in bed with Greed, with his arms wrapped around you, while your head was nuzzled in his neck. It was early in the morning, and you were content with just laying there. You enjoyed his warmth.

"Greed?" His hold on you tightened.

"Hm?"

"If you're the living embodiment of Greed and wanting, then why are you so content with just me? Not that I'm complaining, but you've told me before you wanted women, sex, money, power...yet here we are." He leaned down and kissed your cheek.

"I guess there's just something about you that calms the desire for everything. You're the woman I want, we have the best sex, we're pretty good on money...and I guess there's no real point in getting all the power. There would be no one to challenge me. Nothing to keep that desire going. I have everything I need right here. And if I do end up wanting power, I have you by my side."

You smiled and snuggled closer to him. He was really sweet when he wanted to be. You lifted your head to look at him. He was looking at you with so much love. More than you'd ever gotten from anyone else. Your faces were just inches apart. You leaned forward and softly kissed him. He brought a hand up to cup your cheek, and he gently caressed your skin with his thumb.

You loved moments like this with him. Soft kisses, gentle touches, and sweet words. These were things he didn't show to anyone else, and it made you happy knowing that. You also loved being with Ling, when he was there. He always knew how to make you happy on your worst days, and he made you feel important. This is what you'd been searching for your whole life.