14. ➵ article

Could there be trouble for Jordan Bella & Seth Rollins?

Everyone in the wrestling industry knows that Jordan Bella and Seth Rollins are in a relationship. They seem to be putting their relationship on this display for the WWE Universe. They will be teaming up for the first time next week's Monday Night Raw.

Before Seth Rollins, Jordan Bella was in a relationship with former WWE NXT champion Andrade Cien Almas.

Jordan and Andrade were together for four and half years. Now, many people thought that Andrade would be proposing to Jordan on their 5th year anniversary. It didn't happen because Andrade was caught cheating with his manager Zelina.

Jordan wasn't upset by any of this because she had already assumed it was happening. Once the news surface, Jordan said this:

"I'm a woman. I don't need to be crying or whining about some guy that I knew couldn't be trusted with my heart. It took four years for me to finally realize he was not the one, but he's the one that lost and as for me, I am going to be the best women's wrestler and that's what I focus on. At the end of the day, I don't need a man to make myself feel good. I already know how to do that."

Yet, one year later, Jordan has found happiness in the arms of Seth Rollins. As for Andrade, he has making trouble for the new couple because well, he has posting flashback photos of the two or photos that Jordan took of him.

 As for Andrade, he has making trouble for the new couple because well, he has posting flashback photos of the two or photos that Jordan took of him

Andradealmas: throwback of my fourth anniversary with Jordan Bella 😉
658K likes
4850 comments
Tagged: thejordanbella
posted May 1 2018

Andradealmas: throwback to one year ago at our anniversary dinner 😉❤️840K likes5950 comments Tagged: thejordanbellaPosted May 1 2018

840K likes
5950 comments
Tagged: thejordanbella
Posted May 1 2018

Andradealmas: missing these moments I had with you, especially the sex 😉805K likes6930 commentsTagged: thejordanbellaPosted May 3rd 2018

805K likes
6930 comments
Tagged: thejordanbella
Posted May 3rd 2018

What an ex, am I right? Jordan has commented on few of Andrade's post to leave her alone because she is happy with Seth. Not only is Jordan pissed, Seth is too. He did comment on last photo Andrade posted because of the caption. "Especially the sex 😉", Seth found completely disrespectful. He stood up for his girl.

We just hope that Seth doesn't cheat on Jordan or Jordan doesn't do anything that can make Seth regret being in a relationship with her.

More articles like this

Jordan Bella spotted with Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins with an engagement ring?

Jordan Bella is not on Total Divas!?

Jordan Bella making her tv debut on Total Bellas?!

Zelina Vega dumping Andrade?

Why Andrade is hang on to Jordan Bella?

Wrestling Talk Corner