55. all elite wrestling pt.2

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
jordan lita posted a new photo
june. 11, 2019

 11, 2019

thejordanlita: my little mama is three months old 🌻♥️ she's so cute and she started growing out her hair more

thejordanlita: my little mama is three months old 🌻♥️ she's so cute and she started growing out her hair more. I can't wait to play with her hair. She's loving tummy time and still is a daddy's girl 🤱💗
wwerollins, realpaigewwe, & 863k likes
9373 comments
tagged: wwerollins

user: awe, she's so beautiful
user: three months of everly ♥️
wwerollins: the cutest and best baby ever 💗
wwerollins: im so in love with you, EJ 🥰❤️
realpaigewwe: she's your twin 😭💕

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
fyter fest
june. 29, 2019

IT was time to face Sadie Gibbs for the first time in her career. It's no pressure to how she could be doing. Her husband was actually doing an interview earlier today and didn't say not so nice things about Jon & AEW. She didn't know how respond to anyone.

Seth has made it hard for her to work and she couldn't believe that he would do that when she has such a big match. She doesn't know how the crowd will react to her because it could be hate for Seth or just bad.

She is even mad at Seth, but right now, she can't focus on him. Her match was next and Sadie Gibbs was a hard hitting wrestler. This match was to test her to see if they were willing to look at her as the first AEW's Women's champion. Jordan couldn't fail.

As the crowd cheered for her, Sadie Gibbs was close to finishing the match. Jordan didn't know what she was getting herself into. She had been taken down harder than before. Little did she know, her husband, Seth, was watching the match with their three old month daughter and they were cheering her on.

She was closed to finish as Sadie gave her finisher, but she kicked out. Sadie was ready to put her in her submission. Jordan countered with her own knee and she started getting momentum for the first since the beginning of the match. She had prove that she isn't here just for the love of wrestling. She's here because she's going make this women division one of the best.