52. ➵ start a revolution

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════
May. 24, 2019

"ARE you mad?" asks the mom of the two month old to the father of their child.

Seth looks at Jordan and he knew that she had to do what was right for her. He understood that she had to do this.

"no, I am not. You have to do this for yourself. I believe that wwe will have work tiredness and you wouldn't get to be with Everly."

"I am not only doing this for Everly. I'm doing this, so we change the pro wrestling world. I want to do this for the women." said the twenty nine year old

"I look back on my wrestling history Seth. I made a women's division everywhere I went. I made it impact, new japan pro wrestling, ring of honor, lucha libre AAA, lucha underground, and wrestling world. I am doing this for myself too. I appreciate what wwe has done, but their myth of these women, I'm better than them. I'm going show them with all elite wrestling."

Seth looked at her to see her eyes telling the truth. Jordan placed her hand on his face and she kissed his check trying to reassure him that things are going to get better.

"I love you."

"I love you. I'm proud of you. Go change the pro wrestling world, but just know I'm going to try to kick some aew ass." Seth laughs as Jordan laughs along with him

"Well, I gotta get going to Las Vegas. Say bye to daddy Everly."

Jordan walks out the door with her daughter and Seth sees them walk away from him. His heart broke to see them walk away, but he loves them.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
May. 25, 2019

JORDAN was backstage ready to challenge the women and she was nervous to step back into a character she hasn't played in two years

Her opponent was in the ring talking bunch of crap. She was the one and only bad girl. She was a manger of the bad boy, Joey Janela. Yes, that is right. Jordan's opponent was Penelope Ford. She was in rough night of hard hitting and high flying. She was ready though. She had wrestled since last year. This was game time.

"I am going to the first AEW Women's Champion and trust me, Joey will run this place with me. Once we get our hands on the championships, you would wish you were us." as she laughs, the crowd just boos her. They were even wondering why she was out there because Joey was just through a table.

"Boo all you want, but there is not a single woman in the back that compares to my wrestling skill set. I am not one of those wwe women who just get told to lay down and bark. I am woman. Not someone's bitch. Frankly, I won't-" as she soon as realized she pissed off someone who actually worked for wwe, she still cares about it, but she ain't no bitch. She is the reina de lucha libre.