29. ➵ real life

Location: Davenport, Iowa
Finding out Seth was texting ex

"Baby, your phone is buzzing" says the pregnant twenty eight year old

"Baby?" No answer

Jordan didn't want to be the girl who looks at her boyfriend's cell phone, but she had to become who the heck was texting him so much.

4 new messages
Sarah
Hey, it was great talking to you last week. I'm glad that we can be friends with the fact that Jordan knows.
I am thankful that she is okay with it.
I missed you.
I love you.

"What the fuck? Are you kidding me?" as Jordan thinks in her head

She touches her belly knowing Seth still doesn't know that she is pregnant.

But why would Seth talk to her?

"Why would I talk to who?" says the former Intercontinental Champion as he scared his pregnant girlfriend

"Um, I didn't mean to, but it was just buzzing and I called you. You didn't answer, so I got curious."

"Who is it?"

"Sarah" Jordan says with attitude

"Oh, I was going to talk about that"

"Oh really, when? Cause obviously, before our trip with my fucking family, it didn't come up."

"I was going to ge-"

"Oh, you were getting to get to it huh? I'm not here to play games Seth. I'm here because I love you. I been honest with you since I told you about miscarriage. I can't believe you would do this to me. No, you know what? Answer me this, did you cheat on me?"

Seth looked at her with a confused look. Jordan was realizing that he was taking long to answer.

"I will make this decision for you. I'm leaving. We are done."

Seth realized that he took long. He tried to grab her, but she said something that changed his life

"Let me go for the sake of your child." says she looks at Seth will anger and sadness.

"Wait, you're pregnant?"

Jordan knew that she had to yes, but she wanted to say no because she just got heart broken by her baby's father.

"Y-yes" you can hear the panic in her voice

"We can figure this out"

"No, we can't. Not if you're not over her. I'm not going to wait around to the best for you and your heart. I love you, but if you can't be with me, then we are done."

Jordan walked away and shutting the door behind her. She didn't hear what Seth said as she booked a flight to San Diego.

"You were never second best"

Location: San Diego, California
Seth fighting for himself and his family

"You sure that you're okay?" Said Brie