YT Part 3

Before starting the update, let me warn you all... Khushi's character is completely different from other stories. Please don't judge her actions. It's a imaginary story and enjoy it as it is. If you don't like Khushi's character, then you can stop reading at any time of any update... You are free to do... It's free of cost too... Wow! Isn't it amazing?! But whoever like this Tory, hope you guys will like coming updates. Here is the next update.

Part 3:

When she is entering the house, she heard some noises from store room. Being a curious kid she is, she went there to see what's there. She couldn't understand why and what chachu Malik is doing there in store room. She was about to go inside shrugging her shoulders, she heard him saying to another man

"I don't want any wrong to happen. Just finish them tomorrow, when Chote leaves for Delhi. They shouldn't return back to this house. I already arranged the men in the house. All the workers will work for us now. When tomorrow they will return after sending Chote off, just kill everyone. And kill Chote before he reaches Delhi" that's enough; 'kill Chote' is enough for Choti to get panicked. She doesn't know what to be killed, but she understood that her Chote Malik and all are in problem. She silently ran towards her house and called for her parents.

"Chutki... why are you here? Is Chote Malik sleeping? Why did you come back?"

"Bau Ji... Bau Ji... chachu Malik said..." she said everything she heard making both Garima and Shashi stunned.

"What are you saying betiya? Did you see the person correctly? It's not your play or prank, right?" asked Shashi knowing his daughter's naughtiness

"No Bau Ji... Devi Maiya ki kasam... I heard chachu Malik saying all these to other uncle. I don't know what they are talking, but I know my Chote Malik and all are in problem. That's why I came here to say you. What's the meaning of kill Bau Ji?"

"Chutki... can you do one thing for me? Can you show me where you saw chachu Malik?" he doesn't want to answer her question. He knows how she will react after knowing the answer. So, he avoided answering

"Ha... come with me..." she took both Garima and Shashi towards storeroom. But they didn't see anyone there. When chutki is about to say something, Shashi signaled her to be silent. They heard someone walking inside. They heard the two man talking about tomorrow's plan of killing everyone. Both Shashi and Garima rooted to the spot hearing them. Tears ran from their eyes. Before she says anything both Garima and Shashi took her outside to their house closing her mouth.

"Shashi Ji... we have to do something. We can't let them do what they are thinking. We can't make them hurt bade Malik and all"

"Why can't we say all those things to Chote Malik?"

"Chup kar Chutki. We are talking, right? Bau Ji will do something, okay? You don't talk anything to anyone. You just go and play with Chote Malik"

But Chutki stood there more stubbornly

"First tell me what you will do now. I don't want Chote Malik to be hurt" she is adamant

"Shashi Ji..." Garima looked at her husband helplessly

"Fine... Garima you go and inform to malkin. I will go and arrange something to send them from here. And Chutki can you make chachu Malik and others not to come this side? Don't say anything to them that we heard them. Do you understand what I'm saying? If you say then they will hurt your Chote Malik"

"No I won't say anything and I will stop chachu Malik from coming here. But I want to go to Chote Malik..." tears formed in Chutki's eyes

"Ohh... Chutki meri bachi... both Garima and Shashi hugged their child doubting to see her again in their life. They knew hiding and sending Raizada-s away may take their lives. But still, they can't stay quiet after knowing the danger. After all, Raizada-s gave them life. They somewhat make Chutki agree to go Chachu Malik.