YT Part 18

Part 18 (Last):

After Arnav's confession, Arnav life is blissful. If being Choti's Chote Malik is safe and happy; being Khushi's Arnav Ji, life is happy, content, peaceful, exciting and much more. After Khushi got discharged from hospital, Arnav took her directly to RM. He never wanted Khushi to leave him or his life. After Khushi came back to RM, the life in RM completely changed, the members in RM got their peace back, their happiness back.

Nani tried to apologise to Khushi for not listening to her words. Khushi, for the family around them and for courtesy she faked a smile towards Nani and said 'okay'. But everyone knew that it's not easy to get Khushi's forgiveness when it concerned about Arnav. When she can't forgive herself, how can anyone expect her to forgive others. So, they hoped that she will forgive Nani soon.

After coming back to RM, Khushi never looked back for anything. She showered all her love on Arnav and made him wet in her unconditional love. Garima and Shashi felt very happy seeing their daughter happy with her love. They thanked the God for giving her daughter what she wants.

Ratna is the happiest person. She pampered Khushi how she wanted all these years. She saw Khushi how she wanted all these years – the owner of the house, ordering everyone, including her, Aran, Arnav and everyone. She felt bad only for Nani. But she knows about her Chutki – pure golden hearted girl. Ratna knows that one day, her mother will get forgiveness from Khushi for hurting Arnav along with Khushi and Aman. Now, she is content and happy after all

Anjali is also happy for seeing her Chote and Chutki together in their life. She prayed the God for keeping them happy. Even though she is a little sad about her personal life, she is happy that being saved from that beast. She thanked Khushi from her heart for helping her and saving her which Khushi never accepted saying Anjali is her sister too, and she can never allow anyone to hurt her family. Anjali is glad to have Khushi in her life. 'Without Chutki, how can I survive in this life? She saved me many times' thought Anjali with happy tears in her eyes, seeing everyone laughing out loud with Khushi's antics and talks.

Aran, is content of having Khushi in their lives. He felt lucky to have her in his life, seeing her love towards his family. He thanked both Garima and Shashi for giving them such an Angel and making her grow up with wonderful values and unconditional love. When he about to thank Khushi for her support, she warned him saying 'Don't you dare to thank me and making me an outsider' she hugged Aran and said 'There is no need for that Bade Malik... oopss... papa. We are fine at last, that's important' she become 5 year old Chutki that time. Aran smiled and patted her head affectionately and thanked God for sending this Angel into their lives.

Aman... the most important person in everyone's life of RM – has kept himself away from the Raizada-s. Aran and Ratna went to him, pleaded him to come back for which he politely rejected. He felt upset and hurt when Khushi or Arnav doesn't come to him and ask him to come back. He expected them to ask him. He never wanted special treatment or attention from them, he wanted their love. When he heard Khushi and Arnav confess their love, he was on cloud 9. He wanted to hug both of them and congratulate. But when he remembered Arnav's words, he couldn't do that. When he remembered Khushi's words, before her attempt of suicide, about Arnav's anger and Arnav's love towards him, he felt like go and hug, kick, slap and strangle his younger brother – Arnav for his anger. But he couldn't do that too... he felt at a loss.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Khushi, who is coming to the dining table from the kitchen; Arnav, who is coming to the dining table from his room; both heard Aran saying "We requested him a lot, but he denied politely. I wish Arnav didn't say those words to him that day. They had hurt him more. Arnav's words hurt him more"