YT Part 12

Part 12:

Everybody sat on the couches thinking about the happenings. Ratna sat with Anjali, who is crying thinking about the betrayal she faced.

"If Choti is not here, then what would be my position? I never knew I'm this blind in trusting people" Anjali went to Nani and knelt down before her and held her feet "I'm sorry Nani... I did a grave mistake. I shouldn't have talked with you like that. Please forgive me. I was blinded with that man's words. Sorry Nani... I am really sorry" Anjali cried her heart out. Nani hugged her tight and patted her back.

"You should learn to understand people's behaviour Anjali. You shouldn't be stubborn when we say something. When we take life turning decision, we should consult our elders. And you have to think before accusing others. You shouldn't have talk..." Aran was stopped by Khushi

"Oho... bade Malik... why are you saying all those again? Di Malkin is already regretting what she did and what she said. Then what's the need for all these? The evil left from our lives, we can relax now. Don't worry Bade Malik, everything will be fine now. Now leave all the bad and move on" Khushi sat before Nani and wiped her tears "Oho Nani Malkin, aap bhi na. You shouldn't cry like this. You knew about Di malkin's stubbornness. Then why all these?" Khushi turned Anjali "Di malkin, I hope now you know how careful you should be. You better start take care of yourself; otherwise some people like me may try to intrude in your life and try to hurt you. I think your family members won't be able take that" everyone in that room knew, to whom those words were directed.

Khushi is not the person who will sit and cry for the words, others said to her. She never allowed anyone to hurt. If it was not Arnav, then she would have retorted immediately and strangle that person. But fortunately or unfortunately that person became Arnav and as Khushi can't say or talk or behave or do anything opposite to Arnav, she said nothing that time. But the hurt Arnav gave her is unbearable. She wants Arnav to know how badly he had hurt her, so she said those words. Everyone in the room sat silently looking at both Khushi and Arnav.

Arnav looked surprised at Khushi, understanding Khushi's meaning. He felt bad and irritated saying those words to his Choti. But, he can't do anything now, can he? The damage is already done. 'I need to woo her' he thought. His thoughts got disturbed with Khushi's next words which shocked everyone in the room including both Arnav and Aman

"And... I decided to move out from here, tomorrow evening. I already asked Suraj to arrange one house for us and he already did that. So, I decided that tomorrow evening me, along with Amma and Bau Ji moving out. For what I came here, that work was finished. And here are the proofs to prove Dhruv as guilty and these are the documents your Lawyer has to submit in court when it will be needed against both Dhruv and Shyam. And here are the all the property documents which are related to Bade Malik. I just created duplicate ones which are stating that all those property belongs to Dhruv. But those properties are always belongs to you. And here are the Sheesh Mahal documents and keys. Nothing is against you all. If you want you can check all these documents with your MOST TRUSTED LAWYER. I don't have any problem" saying all these Khushi kept all the documents and keys on the center table and looked at everyone.

"What the hell are you saying Chutki?" Aman is the first one to come out from the shock.

"What is best for me and others" Khushi is clear

"Don't you want to be with us Chutki?" Nani is broken

"I want to, but that is not important Nani Malkin"

"Then what about us? We want to be with you Chutki. We don't want to lose you again" Ratna tried her luck looking at Arnav

"You will never lose me Cho... Chote Malik Ma. I will meet you somewhere, whenever you want to see me"