YT Part 5

So... here is what Arnav and others made shocked and surprised

Part 5:

Inside is completely a mess. There was a lady and man tied to the chairs. The lady is pleading the people to leave her while tears wetting her cheeks. The man sat in the chair doing nothing. He is not even moving his hands to try to get off the ties. He is shedding tears silently. On the other side of the room, a girl is running around the hall trying to escape from the men who are trying to catch her. She even has wooden stick in her hand to attack the men who would reach her to catch.

"Don't dare to come near me... You all know about me and I will dare to do anything. I don't have any fear about anyone. Don't try to mess with me. I don't think much before acting or breaking your parts"

"Bas bahut ho gaya... if you don't surrender to us, then, think that your Chote Malik and his parents are dead"

That's all enough for her to lost her control. She jumped on the couch then stood on floor

"What did you say? What did you say? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???" she pounced on the men beating them with the wooden stick and throwing the punches with her hands and kicking them with her legs. In few minutes, all the men lied on the floor in fetal positions holding themselves, crying in pain.

"I told you to not to mess with me. You all well know about my reaction, when I hear all the rubbish you say. You very well know about my reaction when you try to harm my people. Still, you did rather say to infuriate me? You used your words to test my patience, to test my anger, to test my control, right? But you will never guess my reaction. Don't dare to mess with me. I'm taking my parents with me, go and inform your damn boss about this. And yeah... tell him... tell him that... I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE...and I mean it ANYONE NEAR CHOTE MALIK. If you want to hurt him, remember, you have to cross ME... so, don't dare..." she said gritting her teeth and left to other side where her parents held.

All the people at the door including Arnav, the Police commissioner, Pratap and his men – stood at the door in shock. They never expected a tiny petite girl can be a tigress. Aman, – who came when men threatening Khushi about Chote Malik and her parents – stood at the door seeing the girl who commanded him yesterday.

"I'm lucky enough that I moved inside when she commanded me. Otherwise what would have happened to me, only god knows" muttered Aman in Arnav's ear.

Commissioner is the first person to come into action. He asked his constables to take the men on the floor into control. He slowly went to Khushi and called her

"Beta..."

Khushi turned back and stood shocked to see the police.

"Yes, sir..."

"Beta... we got a complaint against these persons and we had a search warrant. After seeing the situation we need some answers. You have to help us"

"Sure sir..., Ask me what do you want to know. I will answer you honestly" she smiled lightly. There is no fear in her eyes; there is confidence in her eyes

"Who are they?" he asked looking at Garima and Shashi

"My parents, Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta"

"What's wrong with your father? And what's happening here?"

"My Bau Ji was paralyzed when he had accident years back"

"I'm sorry about that, but what's happening here? Who are those men? Why are they trying to attack you? And why did they tie your parents?"

"They want to get hold of me, because I leaked their boss's intentions to hurt someone, who are so close and important to my family. They tied my parents to make me weak. But they failed..."