YT Part 8

Part 8:

Before Khushi could say anything Garima started saying "That night, Shashi Ji came to our house and asked me to pack our things, saying we are leaving with you all. I started packing our things. Chutki was fast asleep. I left her on the bed after finishing the packing and came to you all to help you. After helping you all and when Shashi asked me to get everything ready for our move out, I came to my home and saw that Dhruv carrying Chutki in his hands. I couldn't understand what to do. I wanted to alert you all about Chutki but thought you all might have gone off. Before I move from there his men caught me and took me to Dhruv. He asked me about you all threatening to kill Chutki. But I know him well; he never can harm Chutki for anything, because he wanted to use her in his work. So, I thought of make him waste time till Shashi Ji comes. After a long wait Shashi Ji came there" Garima continued saying their horrible experience on that night. Along with Garima, Khushi also shared her past with Raizada-s

Flashback:

"Shashi... you go and bring Chutki. We will wait" said Aran

"No Malik... You all better go from here as early as possible. If Dhruv finds out about your missing it will be problematic. Don't worry, I will manage things here. I will bring Garima and Chutki in another vehicle as soon you leave from here. This is the address you are going to stay for few days. We will meet you there. Go Malik, it's getting late. Please leave..." Shashi urged them. He turned to Garima and asked her to set everything ready for their journey.

"But Shashi uncle..., Choti..." both Arnav and Anjali asked with worry about their Choti.

"Don't worry beta... I will take care of her. I will bring her to you later. For now, you should leave from here. Come on... move" he ushered them to hop the car. After they left from there, Shashi ran to his house to get the shock of his life. Choti is in Dhruv's lap sleeping peacefully keeping her head on his chest and Garima is on her knees crying begging for Khushi.

Shashi stood there rooted to the spot

"Oh there he is... Come... come... please come in Mr. Shashi Gupta... come..." Dhruv welcomed Shashi sarcastically.

Shashi stepped inside in baby steps and with thudding heart. His eyes never left his daughter

"Oh don't worry about her Shashi... she is my daughter from now on. Nobody can take her from me. No more arguments on this. Now, I am coming to the point directly. Where are they? Where did you send them?" Dhruv's question is clear

"I... I don't know what you are talking about. And give my daughter back; you don't have right on her. She is MY daughter... you can never take... AAAHHHHH" Shashi couldn't continue his words as a shooting pain erupted in his leg caused by a bullet. He held his leg and fell on the floor crying in pain. Garima looked at him and his bleeding leg and ran towards him. With all this noises Khushi woken up from the sleep, but before she understand the surroundings and happening with her parents, Dhruv took her out, silently commanding his men to tie Shashi and Garima to the chair and interrogate.

"Where are Amma and Bau Ji Chachu Malik? What are you doing here?"

"Don't worry beta... they went out. You sleep now, and when they will come then you can go with them, okay?" he knew she is completely into her sleep. He knew that she can't ask any more questions because of her dropping eyes. Dhruv made Khushi sleep in another room and came back to the room where Shashi and Garima held, but not before making sure that Khushi won't listen any noises from inside.

"Any answer?" he asked Shashi sitting opposite to him. His man opened the cloth which is tied to Shashi's mouth.

"I don't know what you are talking about Dhruv Malik. AAAAHHHH..." Dhruv's man bet Shashi with a rod on his knees.