Dealing with fake friends 🙄

We have at some point have fake friends, yeah?

Well, all my life I've only ever had one friend. He's been my best friend since we were five, now we're thirteen. Eight years, we've been besties.

Everyone just came in and out, always left me in the crowd lost as fuck! I was sad in my six grade year, because I hardly knew anyone. I had my "friends" but I made some new ones.

I was friends with this guy, and we became very close. We started to grow feelings for each other. He was popular with everyone in the school. He was supposed to be in seventh but repeated, which explains why everyone knew him.

In December we got together and we dated for six months, but he broke up with me. Ever since, I wasn't popular anymore. Everyone was hating on me, and I nearly committed suicide.

I was bullied online, in school, and was pushed up against the lockers and the floor. My best friend was protecting me, but he dragged himself into my mess. He protected me, but everyone called him gay. He still stayed by my side.

My advice for this is to not fit in. You may feel like you're missing out on the fun, but don't feel like that. You'll want to be like that kind of crowd, but you'll regret it once you fit in.

I've leaned so much about fake friends in sixth grade year. I moved schools, and found some real friends. I'm apart from my guy best friend, but we still see each other.

So...here's tips about fake friends.

1. Never. Ever. Ever, fit in.
Who cares if you're fucking lame? Be the lamest bitch you'll ever be.

2. Don't cry over them.
Honestly, are they crying over you? Do they even care about you? No, so you shouldn't feel the same. I know it's hard not to.

3. Be a boss.
Confront them about how they're acting, embarrass the shit out of them about their behavior.

4. Don't let them bring you down.
Be your own friend if you have to. Learn more about yourself, and love yourself.

Here's some songs to listen to after experiencing a fake friends:

•F.F.F- Bebe Rexha ft G-Eazy

•F.A.B- Jojo ft Remy Ma

•F*** Apologies- Jojo ft Wiz Khalifa

•Bodak Yellow- Cardi B

•Excuse my rude- Jessie J ft Becky G

•Stronger- Kelly Clarkson

•Mr. Know it all- Kelly Clarkson

•Wildfire- Bean

That's about it. Let me know if there's any other songs that you listen to.

A/N
Fuck fake friends, right?

Tell me you fake friend(s) experience.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚