Part one: The Letter

The camera slowly goes up to Mario's house, when we see Luigi, holding a bunch of letters as he walks down the stairs.

Luigi: Oh boy. Mario has finally gotten over the birthday party I threw for him back in 2015! I hope this one goes better. . .

Flashback: We see Bowser, Toad, Peach, Daisy, Waluigi, Wario, and so many more walking up to the door. They open the door, to see Mario swimming through spaghetti naked. He looks up at all of them.

Mario: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!

They shut the door and Mario's face hits the door with a slam.

Luigi: *Comes out of the basement* Hey Mario, how's the par-

Mario is slowly turns around to look at Luigi.

Luigi: *Slowly goes back into the basement*

End of flashback.

Luigi: Well, I have to send these out now

We see Luigi going to every person and all of them saying no when he hands them their invite. There was only one left, and he had no idea how to get the invite to them. So he went to the post office, and met up with the postman.

Luigi: Hey!

Parakary: AH! OH MY GOD! oh, it's just you. I thought you were Mario.

Luigi: It's fine, but could you deliver this for me? It's an invite for a party next week.

Parakary: Just the one?

Luigi: I uh. . . already gave them to the people I invited. I don't know how to get to this one.

He reads the address.

Parakary: Uh, Luigi, I can't read thi-

Luigi is already running away, so Parakary has no choice but to use the power of his favorite app. Pingas Maps.

Parakary: Uh let's see here. . . I have to go in that building, and then go in there. Ok, should be easy enough.

He goes through the castle's main doors, goes past all the people in it, and ends up in the basement.

Parakary: Well, this should be the place, but I have no service down here. So I just have to look around.

He finds a sewer system that seems to deep for him to get back up out of. 

Parakary: Well, I'll just drop it down here and hope this is the right place.

He leaves the castle, and then it cuts back to Luigi walking into his and Mario's house.