Part 5: The End. . . For Now ;)

Luigi comes back from the store after about a 45 minute drive through traffic, and starts to unlock the door to drop off the groceries.

We see the bedroom doorway as Mario jumps up and starts panicking, we never see what is going on there.

Mario: OH NO! Quickly, we have to make it look like we haven't been doing what we've been doing, Go down to the basement and take your clothes, I'll do what I did in 2015, and dance naked in front of the door.

Meggy: Ok, hopefully Luigi doesn't wonder where I went.

Luigi: Hey, how are you gu-

He sees Mario dancing naked on the floor.

Luigi: Please tell me Meggy isn't here.

Mario: No, she went down to the basement to look for something to do.

Luigi: Oh that reminds me, I bought things to do at the store!

Luigi goes on to list off all the things he bought as it shows Mario slowly walking away to get dressed, and then walks back, to see Luigi finally finishing his list. And then we hear the door to the basement open, and Meggy comes out.

Meggy: Hey guys, what's up?

Mario: Hey Meggy! Did you find anything?

Meggy: No, but I see Luigi is back, what did you get?

Luigi: I got party games for all of us to play!

The camera shows both Meggy and Mario starting to play Twister, and when Luigi looks away to grab the spinner, Mario and Meggy share one last kiss, and the video ends with the three of them enjoying twister, and the sound of Mario falling over.