Part 4: Luigi

We cut to see Luigi arriving at the store, as he walks in, he goes over to buy some fruits and other foods in that area.

Fishy: Hey don't grab me, I'm not a melon!

Luigi: Oh, sorry Fishy. I didn't see you there.

Fishy: It's ok, I was just trying topick up a melon and bring it to my picnic with Miku.

Luigi: Ok, have fun with that!

He continues with his shopping, picking up things, and putting them in his cart. Half the cart was filled with spaghetti that was buy 10 get 10 free. Other things consisted of frozen pizzas, ice cream, and party games he forgot to get earlier. He gets to the check outs, and goes to the one with no line.

Totally Not Wario: Hello, I er I mean We like money!

Luigi: Uh. . . ok, I just want to check out.

As Wario scans the items, he makes sure to scan the expensive ones at least twice without Luigi noticing. Waluigi bags them in the most inefficient way possible, so Luigi has to spend more money on each bag.

Not Wario: Ok sir, your total is 456 coins

Luigi: Ok, here you go.

Not Wario: Would you like to leave a tip?

Luigi: No thanks, I don't have any coins left, sorry.

Not Wario: Have a rotten day *whispers* mother f*cker.

As Luigi takes his bags into the cart, the camera cuts back to Mario's house, where we see Bob walking up to the house.

Bob: I cAn't bEliVE thAt aSshOle DidN't iNvIte mE tO hIs stUpiD AsS biRthDaY pArTy. KnOck kNocK bItcHes!

Mario's head raises out of the door way leading to the bed room. The door opens as Mario rushes at Bob even though he is naked while doing so.

Bob: oH jeSus cHrIst!

Mario crashes into Bob at full force, jumps up, and runs back inside.

Bob: My oVarIeS!

Mario is at the door when suddenly he hears something.

Meggy: Red, are you coming back here now?

Mario: Let's-a go!