I

Doctors, Harry Potters, and Sherlock Holmeses were everywhere as far as the eye could see. Roy gripped the sleeves of his signature red hoodie. He felt out of place in a convention. But he had to find this guy before it became a problem.

Where could he be? Roy thought. And who the heck is he?

When him and Oliver first fought this guy, Oliver slipped a tracker on him before the guy got away. Felicity had tracked him to the con, and Team Arrow had gone to investigate.

Honestly, Roy would fit in better with his Arsenal suit.

Roy continued in a single direction. The Starling City Comicon was very lively and full of nerds. Roy was surprised by how many people were there, considering the amount of destruction and terrorist attacks that have taken place since Oliver's return from Lian Yu.

"Do you see anything, Roy?" Felicity asked over their coms.

"Nothing so far. How about Oliver and John?" Roy responded.

"Only a bunch of Sherlocks," Dig said.

"I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at," Oliver said.

"Those are cosplayers, Oliver," Felicity explained.

"But what are they cosplaying?" Oliver asked.

"That's called anime, Oliver," Felicity said. "And the girl on your left is...Bella from Twilight?"

"Tommy once mentioned Twilight, but he never told me what it was," Oliver said.

"You don't wanna know, Oliver," Roy said as he cringed.

"Although I agree with Roy, I think we should get back to the job. We need to find this guy," Dig said.

The team went silent and went back to searching. The tracker was showing the guy in the con, but it was too difficult to find him in the mass of fangirls and fanboys. The cosplays were slowly getting crazier and crazier. Roy's hair and hood suddenly blew across his face. He looked around. Why's it windy indoors? Roy figured he was near the air conditioner and continued walking, pushing past Jedi.

Roy continued through a clump of superheroes like Spider-Man and Captain America. But those weren't what interested Roy.

Roy stared at a woman with touseled blonde hair. She wore black leather from head to toe. In the split second Roy could see her face, he saw a black mask.

Roy was looking at the Black Canary.

What is Sara doing in Starling City? Wouldn't she tell us if she was here? And why is she here as the Black Canary? People don't know about her!

Roy pushed his way to Sara. Maybe the guy we're looking for is an enemy of the League? Roy was a few feet away from Sara, and when he was close enough, he shouted. "Black Canary!"

•••

Liberty turned around to find a man with dark hair and a red hoodie, a Roy Harper cosplayer. He had just shouted for her.

Liberty smiled at the Roy cosplayer. "Hi there!"

The Roy cosplayer looked confused but he shrugged it off. "Canary, what are you doing here?"

"Hanging out, y'know. I saw a couple other people. Oliver, Nyssa, but I haven't seen you yet." Not many Arrowverse cosplayers were there that day. The next day was when there would be an Arrow panel, so there'd be more or then.