Scene 19 - Gym

That day when his honey called him on the phone, he could sense it, just by the tone, the words, the pauses in his speech, all told him that the tension was higher than usual.

"How about a sport session today, Sunshine?" Hae Wong suggested with a tense but supposed-to-be-happy tone.

"Sure! I'd love to!" he replied enthusiastically. He wished he knew what was bothering him. But most of all he wanted to cheer his man up. So he played it up just a little...

"I need to blow the pressure out!" he justified.

"So what are we in for?" he asked joyfully.

"How about going to my gym?"

"I'll grab some stuff before we meet, then!"

When they got there later on, Jimin could only be impressed.

His gym was something of a sight, and clearly miles away from the university gym – which was really good though.

You needed a special "platinum" ID card just to get in and all the workout machines were shining brand new and squeaky clean.

All the rest of the designers' furniture spelled out luxury, because of their shape, material, or colours.

Leather seats, fruits and vegetables juice open bar, a water bar self-service offering different kinds of bottled water from all around the world, thick personally embroidered towels everywhere at the disposal of the high-class customers, attractive staff at your service – this gym was way out of Jimin's league!

And from the way everybody was frenetically welcoming and greeting Hae Wong, you could conclude three things.

First, he was a regular of the place and had his own habits – nobody asked questions as to what he'd like to work on.

Second, he wasn't used to coming in the company of someone else – Jimin could feel all the quizzing looks and could hear the whispered questions and comments the second people could see just their backs.

Finally, Hae Wong's roaring affluence made ABSOLUTELY everything effortless, people around him shamelessly submissive, any whim of his within easy reach.

Not even bothering to look around for staff, he raised his index finger and a muscular male immediately hurried to his side, first bowing then asking:

"Yes, Mister Lee?"

"I'll start with rooms 7 and 4. Make sure all machines are on the right settings."

"Yes, Mister Lee. I'll see to it personally, Sir!"

"Oh and ... make any arrangements necessary to free the shower section from anyone by the time we're done - customers or staff. My friend here is not used to exposing himself to strangers."

"Yes, Mister Lee. It will be done as you wish, Sir." And he bowed low once again, this time both to Hae wong and Jimin, then scurried off to his missions. Jimin could already see him dispatching other members of the staff to the assigned instructions.

His attention then went back on to his boo, who said energetically :

"Let's don our tracksuits! My changing rooms are this way."

"YOUR changing rooms??" his eyes widened.

"What's the use of spending such an indecent sum of money on a gym subscription if you don't get your own changing rooms?" he winked.

Jimin's jaw just dropped – he was speechless...

As he followed Hae Wong he couldn't help but wonder :

"What would be next?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look forward to the next chapter...

Scene 20 - Sweat