Scene 83 - Act

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well!

Were some of you lucky enough to get tickets for their tour???

Which venue will you be attending?

Are you excited about the new album they announced??

I can't wait!!! <3

Don't forget to check out Taka-san's new Jikook omegaverse fiction

https://twitter.com/Takasan91235743

and of course the first one is still on:

https://twitter.com/san_kote

Sending love!

Laety_KC

--------------------------------

He took the fat envelope and put it way in his inner pocket.

"I can't believe how good you were. You should really think about going pro," he praised.

Avoiding his eyes, looking at her phone screen, Wang Mei Zhen thought back on that day when they first met...

...

"And what would you like to work out on for the next sessions, Miss Wang?" her coach's voice rose on her phone.

"What would you recommend if I wanted to ... let's say ..." she thought of a way to word it out without sounding vulgar or alluring. "... tone up my behind?" she blushed just a tiny little.

"Oh, so you'd like to sculpt yourself tight buttocks?" he asked very casually.

"Yes, that is exactly what I want," she acquiesced before she went on. "I want them... plump and round as two planets..." she smirked while thinking of the image of the boy's worked-out "trunk" she needed so bad to have too.

Her coach at the other end of the line choked but soon regained composure.

"Alright, so, we'll focus on plie squats and donkey kicks for a start, as well as butt bridges, so I'll be sure to get you a mat next time we meet to exercise. You might also want to do some lunges and side lunges to complete the training and make sure to reach a harmonious shape..."

"I'll do whatever it takes to round up those cheeks as soon as possible," she added in a very determined tone.

"Well, I'll be seeing you tomorrow then, Miss Wang!"

"Of course," she confirmed before she hung up.

She stepped out of the car and ordered "Wait here."

The chauffeur nodded silently while holding the door for her and bowed respectfully as she left to enter a nearby cafe.

Soon she was able to notice the person she wanted to meet.

Despite his spotless dark blue suit, his immaculate white shirt, and his faultlessly styled blond hair, everything in his outfit reeked of entertainment.

His charming assets and his stunning beauty, along with the intricate, classical patterns of his tie, the priceless jewelry – diamond watch, gold bracelets, and precious rings – contrasted with the room.

Their utmost elegance a little out of the place in this however high-standard cafe.

Ladies, as well as men, could not take their eyes off of him, and he sure loved the attention.