chapter 19 - 3 dudes, 1 chick

Warning: There is seriously funny content in this short chapter...

Imagine your mother's face when you get off a dragon. Pretty suprised don't ya think? Well now imagine her reaction when three dude get off the dragon after you.......

You got that picture in your head? Okay now tell her that you spent the whole week with these three dudes.

Currently, Evan, Drew and Logan are out side in the garage with my dad 'cleaning' his guns. I'm making breakfast for supper inside while my mom is having a panick attack in the living room. I have no idea where my brother is but he's not helping the situation.

My mom walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Her silence is horrible. I have no idea what she is thinking and its scaring me. I looked at her, she opened her mouth to say something but i stopped her.

"No, I did not have sex with any of them." I turned back to the eggs on the stove.

She sighed, "Thank you. That's all I needed to know."

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

When the food was done, my brother magicaly appeared in the kitchen. Okay not legitly magicaly. But you know what I mean. You do right? Well too bad I'm not explaning it.

The guys came in when I was placing the food on the table. They all looked very uncomfortable during the meal. It was eirily silent.

'Hey you know you can talk to me through a mind link.' Kane's voice rang through my head.

'OMG really?'

'Haha yep.'

'Tell me a joke.'

'Uh...Two muffins are in an oven. Muffin one turns to the other and says: "Is it just me or is it getting kind of hot in here?" Muffin two: "Holy sh**! A talking muffin!"'

I burst out into laughter. That was so incedibly lame and hularious at the same time.

Everyone looked at me like I had lost my marbels. "What? Kane told me a joke."

The guys went back to eating but my family didn't seem to belive me.

After our incredibly akward supper, I had to bring the three guys home. We all have to go to school tomorrow. I'm going to be even more behind now.

"First stop. Logan's house." I yelled to them as we SWOOPED down into a park in the middle of his town.

"Thanks." He mummbled as he jumped off.

I placed my hand behind my ear, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Thanks for brining me home." He yelled.

"No problem bud." I laughed.

He glarred at me before walking away with his hood over his face.

"Next!" I yelled, "Ha ha ha that sounded like an audition or something." I turned back to Drew and Evan.

"Thank you," Drew laughed. Then he kissed me on the cheek.

"Get a room please," Evan groaned.

"Shut up Evan." I growled.

"We need to talk." Evan said to me as we landed outside his house.

"No, actually we don't." I fake smiled at him, "Get off."

He sighed and jumped off Kane. He looked at me one last time before walking into his house.

I groaned, "Why can't he still be that little two year old I fell in love with?"

Then we were off again.

I know, I'm sorry its short. Longer uploads will come next week when I have more time.

Fan, Vote, Comment, and All That Jazz :)