Chapter 1 - Death

A/N ~ So, this is my second Fanfiction after my Hunger Games. If you couldn't guess by the title this Fanfiction is about Rise of the Guardians, Jack Frost x OC. Hope you like it. :)

~England - 1847 (Alina's POV)~

"Our second last performer for tonight is Miss Ivanna Grace. Please, welcome her." I turned to my twin sister and hugged her. I was only a minute older than her. We were complete opposites but I loved her even still.

"I wish you luck." She smiled slightly and nodded her head as she walked in front of everyone with her violin. She looked out to the small-ish crowd with confidence. I smiled as she began to play. She had always had the instrumental talent, all I had was my piano and my voice. She was really amazing and I'm sure the crowd could see it too.

When she finished, she bowed slightly and walked back to me. She didn't smile to me, she just nodded her head as she walked past me. I smiled as I looked into the performing area,

"Thank you very much, Miss Ivanna Grace. Our final act for tonight is Miss Alina Grace. Welcome." I smiled as I walked out there and sat down at the piano. I took a deep breath and began to play and sing.

Gazing at the sunset beyond,

Watching trails of vapour fade into dusk.

Everything's so dazzling and bright,

In my weakness I just ran away.

I had to let go,

All of this time.

Couldn't change the fact I knew in my heart.

Ever since those days in the past,

Couldn't keep myself from changing,

Forever.

This small precious bird can't fly,

She is waiting on the ground,

And yet,

Someday she will feel her wings,

Cutting through the wind.

A far distant place is there,

So unreachable, but she's,

Dreaming.

She's wishing her secret wish,

As she gazes ahead.

The children walk along,

The summer railway.

Their bare feet,

Racing with the wind.

All their cares blowing far away.

There in the past,

We place our childhood days.

And our hands,

Now hold the hope,

To spring forth forever more.

I continued to sing the song and play my piano. When I finished I stood up as the crowd stood up and clapped for me. I smiled brightly and bowed to them and walked off the performance area to my sister. She looked to me.

"Ready to go, Ivanna?" She nodded and spoke in her quiet voice which I never got to hear very often.

"Yes, Alina." I smiled that she actually spoke to me. I grabbed her hand as we walked back home to our mansion. After around 5 minutes of walking I heard my sister scream and heard her violin smash I turned around to see a lower-class man, around 30, with a knife and blood on it. Before I could react he stabbed me in the chest as I fell down next to my sister. She had a look of pain on her face. The man jumped over us and ran away. I moved over so I could grab my sisters hand.

"Y-You're going to be okay..." I gasped a little. "I-Ivanna, please, y-you'll be okay." I watched as she closed her eyes. I leant over her and cried as I looked up to the moon. "P-Please save her." I laid down next to Ivanna, held her hand and closed my eyes softly as I died.

A/N ~ The lyrics I used in this chapter were a part of a song that was dubbed in English by UsagiFlower called 'Tori No Uta'. It is the opening for the anime called 'Air TV.