Chapter 6

Jakie POV

"Hey, Love." A sweet voice whispers into my ear.

"Hi," I whisper back, and lean in to kiss him, but as he starts to lean in as well, I trick him, and block my mouth with my hand. He kisses my hand instead and jerks his head back. I start giggling, as he glares at me in a joking manner.

"Bloody tease." He says grabbing my stomach and carefully swinging me onto the bed in our now shared room. I let out a yelp, surprised by the sudden action before laughing my head off as Newt starts tickling me.

"N-Newt! S-stop!" I laugh, jerking my body in every direction. He smiles and eventually stops, but not before pinning my arms to the sides of my head, smiling down at me.

"That's what you get for being a tease!" He jokes as I roll my eyes at him.

Straddling my waist, he leans in and places his soft, warm lips onto mine. I kiss him back, deepening the blissful moment. I roll him over so that I am on top of him now, still not breaking the kiss. His hands roam all over my body, scouring across every inch of me. He then breaks the kiss for a brief moment before trailing kisses on my neck and leaving the occasional love bite. His lips reconnect onto mine, as his hands slip underneath my shirt, and as he's about to pull it off, I break the kiss. I sit up, slipping off of his waist, landing onto the soft sheets on the bed with my legs folded behind me.

"Not yet," I whisper. He gives me a concerned mixed with a confused look.

"W-what? Are you okay? Was it something I did?" Newt frantically asks, tensing up a bit.

"No! No. I'm just not ready yet." I simply reply Newt relaxes and smiles.

"I'll wait as long as you need." He says while sitting up to cup my cheeks with his hands and staring into my soul with his gorgeous brown eyes. He gives me a light peck on the cheek, and even though he's my boyfriend and I shouldn't feel embarrassed in front of him; I can't help, but blush a light scarlet. I immediately regret blushing wishing I could control those kinds of actions.

"You look cute when you blush." He comments, making me blush even more if that is humanly possible.

"So where do you want to go for dinner on this fine Valentines Day, Love?" I ask Newt while brushing a dirty blonde lock of hair out of his face.

"I don't bloody know. I barely know the place, kind of just got out of a different world and all." He jokes, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Right. Well, I know just the place to go." I respond with a smile.

"Remember the other two couples are going to be coming with us. After all, it is a triple date night out." Newt smirks.

"Oh yeah. Well, then I guess we'll just be going to one of the cool bars around town." I answer, letting out a laugh as Newt gives me a confused look.

"Right. A bar is a place where people drink alcohol, and there is sometimes dancing depending on where you go. Also, watch out, there will be drunk people there. Oh! And I almost forgot! One of us has to stay sober so that we can get a safe ride home." I explain to Newt. I can tell that he only half understands, but trusts me enough to know we'll be fine.

"Come on! Let's go check in with the rest of them to see which bar we will be visiting!" I suggest, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the room, dashing down the staircase.

Emily POV

Jakie and Newt come stomping down the stairs, and I sit down on Dean's lap as he drinks a beer.

"Okay. It's 6 o'clock and you're all sitting around like this isn't going to be a night to forget!" Jakie glares. "Dean! Where's a good bar to go to?"

"Umm. The one across the street." Dean replies.

"Okay. Get off your asses and get dressed. Before you ask, yes, Sam and Minho you're coming too. Now dress not super fancy, but not super casual. We leave at 7:15!" Jakie announces. We all get up to get changed as Jakie walks off with a stunned Newt. Thomas and Minho walk-off stunned as well not completely used to Jakie's bossy side. Yet at the same time, you can't blame her. She just wants to make sure we're all gonna have a Valentines Day to never forget.

"I'll be the designated driver, seeing as I'm pregnant and can't drink," I announce to the crowd.

I walk back to Dean and I's bedroom with Dean close behind. After entering the room, I head to my walk-in closet and call for Dean to help me pick out my dress.

"What kind of dress do you want, Em?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I dunno, you pick." I encourage, relaxing my head against his shoulder.

He let's go of my waist, I tilt my head to its rightful position, and we switch places. I sit on the bed, and after a couple of minutes, he emerges, carrying a champagne colored, sparkly, spaghetti-strapped dress.

"How did you know to pick my favorite dress?" I inquire, raising my eyebrows.

"I dunno." He says and sets the dress down carefully on the bed.

I spin around and kiss him on the lips. He deepens the kiss, and after a minute or so, he pulls away and tells me that we have to get downstairs.

"In a minute. I have to do my hair and makeup!" I whine, running a hand through my caramel curls.

I go over to my vanity and sit down on the cushioned bench. I start by applying some foundation to make my skin glow and then apply some rose colored blush. I do a smokey eye and apply some bright red lipstick. Once I'm done, I twirl in front of Dean, and then he wolf whistles at me. I simply giggle in return.

"Okay. Now can we go downstairs?" Dean complains like a little child.

"Sure," I say, and give him a tight hug, as to not smudge my masterpiece, although he steals a kiss on my cheek.

As we make our way down to the kitchen, I take a minute to look at what everyone is wearing.

Newt wears an army green blazer with a black collar, a white shirt underneath and a nice pair of blue jeans.

"Am I overdressed?" I ask Dean quietly.

"No. You're perfect." He smiles, and kisses my lips, not caring about my bright, red lipstick.

"Jakie! You look so hot!" I say to her.

"So do you! As always." She comments.

"So not true!" I complain. "Just imagine me in a couple months!"

Jakie wears a flattering, fitting, black velvet, long sleeve, off the shoulder dress with a see-through waistline, along with a diamond necklace.

Brenda wears a nice, flowy, lace, blue dress, with a golden belt.

Thomas in a navy suit to match.

Sam wears a baby blue, button-up shirt, and jeans

Minho wears a nice navy blue suit with a baby blue shirt and a dark blue collar and tie. A bit overdressed in my opinion, but probably to impress the ladies while we're there.

"Alright, everyone looks great." Jakie starts, kissing Newt on the cheek. "Let's go have the night of our lives! Oh! Em! Remember no drinking!"

"And won't I forget it," I mumble underneath my breath smiling, as Dean kisses my forehead.